Applying for a timekeeper position will require you to create a resume.
Since the resume begins with an objective, let us focus on how you can ensure that yours is the best.
When writing an objective for a timekeeper resume, make sure that you focus on what you have to offer to the hiring manager.
Your skills and ability to work along with accounting and payroll personnel in order to ensure that employees are paid in a timely manner must be highlighted.
A resume objective for a timekeeper position need to be clear and concise.
Remember that you do not have a lot of space to highlight your skills and abilities. Therefore, you have to be to the point and very precise about why you are a better person to hire as a timekeeper than the next one.
Focus on all that you have to offer. For instance, your knowledge of checking and working with employee timesheets must be highlighted.
See also: Timekeeper Cover Letter
Some examples of objectives for a timekeeper resume are provided here:
Timekeeper Resume Objectives Examples
• Looking for a position as a Timekeeper at Stint Corporation. Exceptional knowledge of maintaining and managing timekeeping records. Demonstrated ability to process timesheets, and issue employee paychecks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Seeking a Timekeeper position at Total Safety Inc. Proven skills in computing wages and deductions, and entering data into company databases. Ability to compile employee time, production, and payroll information, verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments according to protocol.
• Desire a position as a Timekeeper at Intex Co. Offering excellent proficiencies in calculating timecards or timesheets from scratch, and verifying time recorded in automated systems. Expert in coding and posting time according to categories such as regular, overtime, sick leave, and personal or bereavement hours.
• Highly skilled Timekeeper with over 8 years of experience of working in the payroll department. Presently seeking a position at Canlan Ice Sports, bringing skills in obtaining time data from employees, and effectively processing it to ensure on-time paycheck delivery. Able to compute deductions and wages in accordance with company procedures and rules.
• To obtain a position as a Timekeeper at Wane’s Brewery. Ability to acquire, process, and balance timecard data entry and balances. Highly experienced in reviewing payroll entries, recording employee pay data, and ensuring that checks are issues in a timely and efficient manner.