In today’s competitive job market, it is of utmost importance that candidates come up with stand out cover letters to accompany their resumes.
The following steps will help you write an exceptional entry-level janitor cover letter.
1. First of all, understand the purpose of your cover letter. It exists to get your resume noticed. It must communicate the valuable aspects of your candidacy which your resume can not.
2. Create a diagram of your skills and relate these to the janitor position.
3. Identify the skills that are transferrable or are relevant to a janitor position.
4. Exhibit some knowledge about the hiring firm.
5. Instill ambition and excitement in your letter.
6. Tell the employers why you want to join them and how hiring you would prove to be beneficial for them.
Below is a janitor cover letter sample for candidates having no experience in hand.
Sample Janitor Cover Letter With No Experience
4550 Hallway Street, Madison, WI 65003
henry @ email .com
January 2, 2021
Mr. Gary Hilton
50 Reliance Ave
Madison, WI 65003
Dear Mr. Hilton:
It is with great interest that I respond to your advertisement for a janitor position. I possess the skills and enthusiasm you are looking for.
I am a quick learner and detail-oriented; apt at following instructions and possess a broad range of adaptable janitorial skills including premises maintenance, grounds keeping, and trash clearing. In addition to being a highly dependable person, I am proficient in general repair and maintenance tasks.
Equipped with ample interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate with other people, I bring proficiency in working effectively in a team as well as independently.
I offer a positive, can-do, and customer service oriented work attitude. Being a detail-oriented person I believe I have the tendency to succeed in this profession which demands diligence and a lot of attention to detail.
My multilingual ability will also prove to be an asset in the janitorial role at the ABC Compoany, considering the multicultural clientele you enjoy. I am a dexterous person with excellent eye-hand coordination and the ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Willing to work flexible timings and able to endure outdoor tasks in difficult weather conditions, I believe my offered qualifications are a perfect match for your requirements.
My resume is attached for your review. I would like to have an interview with you in order to discuss my skills and expertise in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.