Janitors work in a variety of settings such as schools, hospitals, office buildings, and private and government sector organizations.
Their primary task is to ensure that the assigned building and work area are kept in a clean and orderly condition.
They perform general sanitation duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and removing garbage.
If you are looking for a position as a janitor, you may need to write an effective resume and provide information about your specific skills in your resume.
While the skills section must consist of a list of proficiencies that you possess, the most important is the resume objective which depicts core skills too.
Here are the best examples of objective statements for a janitorial resume that will work wonderfully for your resume:
Top 5 Janitorial Resume Objective Examples
1. Proactive and energetic cleaning professional looking for a position as a Janitor with Embassy Suites Hotels where strong cleaning and maintenance skills will be utilized to ensure high sanitation standards.
2. Seeking a position of Janitor with Nashville High School to make the most of my 5+ years’ cleaning experience to ensure hygienic and sanitation conditions within an academic setting.
3. To work for Amway Inc as a Janitor. Offering extensive knowledge of cleaning equipment and chemicals mixing, while keeping safety hazards in consideration.
4. To contribute to Delta Associates in the capacity of a Janitor by providing the company with exceptional cleaning and housekeeping solutions using detail orientation and janitorial experience at a multinational level.
5. Looking for a position as a Janitor at Keiser Hospital. Bringing 8+ years’ track record of success in operating power tools, cleaning equipment, and safety precautions to attain the cleaning goals of the company in a fast-paced environment.