Good objectives are those that deliver the reason for writing one. For instance, if you are writing a resume for a project manager position, your objective should flawlessly detail why you think that you are a great choice for the position.
Project Manager Resume objectives are seldom ignored because they open your resume. Since objectives are hardly ever considered see-through, this is where you need to focus.
An objective for the project manager resume should be very specific to the prospective company.
The following resume objective samples will give you an overview of what one should look like:
6 Sample Objectives for Project Manager Resume
1. Results-driven and aggressive Project Manager seeking a position at EBCO General Contractor. Bringing a track record of achieving operational objectives of each project by contributing to the strategic plans and reviews.
2. Diligent and resourceful professional looking for a Project Manager position at NICE Systems utilizing hands-on experience in planning, analyzing, and implementing assigned projects and establishing schedules and project parameters.
3. Desire a Project Manager position at Ingersoll Rand. Expert in collaborating with project team members to identify approaches, deliverables, schedules, and tools to ensure delivery of projects within established constraints.
4. Poised to obtain a position as a Project Manager at Booz Allen Hamilton utilizing proficiency in coordinating all activities of the project team and facilitating project-related team meetings, including kick-offs, status, and client reviews.
5. Aspiring to work for Razorfish as a Project Manager. Leveraging competencies in developing, maintaining, reviewing, and disseminating project modules by coordinating appropriate materials, manpower, and resources. A great leader who is able to motivate and empower project management teams.
6 Seeking a Project Manager position at Dell. Offers unmatched talents in managing and controlling project scopes and change control processes. Highly skilled in identifying and communicating issues that may cause margin changes and ensuring that all assigned projects are delivered within set deadlines.