Showing how well your skills and qualifications align with the needs of an employer is of utmost importance when writing an inventory control supervisor resume.
Employers of today are drowning in digital resumes because job seekers find this avenue to be the easiest to tread on.
Using preset templates means that you are forcing hiring managers to go through cumbersome formats.
Build your own unique resume by using the sample below.
Inventory Control Supervisor Resume Sample
92 Page Street | San Diego, CA 97852 | (000) 874-2145 | jesswri @ email . com
INVENTORY CONTROL SUPERVISOR
7+ years’ track record of success managing inventory control processes and procedures, aimed at optimizing activities and maintaining service level agreements with internal and external business partners. Well-versed with month-end closing processes and reconciliation and reporting work.
Efficiently works with staff to develop consistent, reliable functionality to close month-end ahead of business partner expectations. Builds and maintains metrics that allow easy evaluation of current inventory positions.
Proven ability to direct and execute internal and external audits to ensure consistency of quality items and processes.
|✓ Cycle Counts Audit||✓ Inventory Adjustments|
|✓ Error Fixing||✓ Reconciliation|
|✓ Staff Oversight||✓ Procedures Determination|
|✓ Inventory Accuracy||✓ Visual Control|
|✓ Variance Management||✓ Adjustments Analysis|
|✓ Systems Implementation||✓ Picking Accuracy|
✓ Reconciled the inventory count, within 1 day of joining in, a process which had been in limbo for 5 months
✓ Increased 75% accuracy level of inventory system by placing controls to ensure precision of the items in the system
✓ Introduced a work procedures determination system which allowed for each employee to be given work according to his or her best performance expectations
✓ Conducted a series of operations that resulted in increased accuracy of inventory cycle counts
Newell Brands, San Diego, CA | 2013 – Present
Inventory Control Specialist
• Develop and implement core inventory operating systems according to the specifics of the organization
• Maintain the operations of the receiving department including matching received against orders
• Develop and monitor inventory counts and ensure that a thorough analysis of the inventory is conducted on a regular basis
• Perform thorough analysis of the inventory system and document and deal with any evident discrepancies
• Proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy, in a bid to maintain highest possible productivity levels
• Organize and maintain efficient material handling and storage by overseeing key areas of the inventory process
• Identify root causes of problems that may contribute to inventory issues, and ensure that they are properly investigated and resolved
• Create and maintain inventory records and interface with customer inventory control areas as necessary
NFI Industries, San Diego, CA | 2010 – 2013
• Received orders for picking orders and determined which part of the warehouse the items need to be picked from
• Located items from storage areas and compared them with provided work orders
• Transported items from storage areas to packing pallets and ensured that they were properly packed and labeled
• Loaded packed items onto awaiting delivery trucks and ensured that they were safely stacked
• Ascertained that all corresponding paperwork accompanied outgoing packages, and inputted delivery information into the company database
Bachelor of Business Administration | 2008
San Diego Business School, San Diego, CA