The fact that you are a perfect fit for the inventory coordinator position can only be communicated if you create a customized resume.
The key to resume success is relevance, conciseness, and compatibility with prospective employers’ needs.
You make sure that your resume is written along these lines and you can be sure to be considered for an interview.
Inventory Coordinator Resume Example
22 Waters Edge Drive, Beaverton, MI 48652
Systematic and resourceful Inventory Coordinator with 11 years of extensive experience in monitoring and controlling inventory to ensure system integrity. Demonstrated ability to find discrepancies, make necessary corrections, track and report non-conformance products and ensure the measures are taken to discourage such incidents. Effectively manages inventory accuracy metrics and associated reports for stakeholders and clients. A disciplined and confident individual who has an exceptional ability to work efficiently in a team environment.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Inventory Tracking & Accuracy
• Materials Procurement & Calculation
• Customer Service
• Variance Reconciliation
• Vendor Liaison
• System Inspection
• Stock Movement
- Reorganized the inventory system, making the process 50% easier to manage than before.
- Consistently maintained supplies over a period of 3 years by ensuring constant liaison with a core supplier.
- Implemented a series of system inspection activities, which decreased chances of inventory problems by 80%.
- Introduced a base delivery schedule plan, based on which all deliveries are now made, making the process more efficient and less cumbersome.
Sodexo Inc., Beaverton, MI
Sep 2017 – Present
- Develop and implement systems for the procurement of raw materials and manage and assign cost and delivery duties accordingly.
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and costs and obtain recommendations from suppliers.
- Move stock to appropriate locations and review order quantities and quality.
- Verify stock and forward available inventory items along with scheduling delivery.
AAA Co, Beaverton, MI
Nov 2010 – Sep 2017
- Maintained files and records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries.
- Ensured that appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- Kept in constant touch with vendors to ensure delivery of products in a timely manner.
- Labeled and marked materials with identifying information after receiving shipments.
- Investigated inventory inconsistencies and inaccuracies and ensured that they are addressed immediately.
The Plus Group, Beaverton, MI
Jan 2010 – Nov 2010
- Assisted inventory coordinators in preparing purchase orders and discrepancy reports
- Received incoming shipments and ensured that they coincided with delivery orders
- Provided support in inspecting items and ensuring that they conformed to quality standards
- Performed labeling and marking duties by following preset standards for placing identification on materials
- Ensured the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the storage areas
Specialized Training in Inventory Control – 2003
City Community College, Beaverton, MI
High School Diploma – 2002
Beaverton High School, Beaverton, MI