The fact that you are a perfect fit for the inventory coordinator position can only be communicated if you create a customized resume.
The ingredients of a customized resume are relevance and conciseness and its compatibility with prospective employer’s needs.
You make sure that your resume is written along these lines and you can be sure to be considered for an interview.
See also: Inventory Coordinator Cover Letter
Inventory Coordinator Resume Sample
22 Waters Edge Drive, Beaverton, MI 48652
Systematic and resourceful Inventory Coordinator with extensive experience in monitoring and controlling inventory to ensure system integrity. Demonstrated ability to find discrepancies, make necessary corrections, track and report non-conformance products and ensure the measures are taken to discourage such incidents. Effectively manages inventory accuracy metrics and associated reports for stakeholders and clients. A disciplined and confident individual who has an exceptional ability to work efficiently in a team environment.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
|• Inventory Tracking||• Inventory Accuracy||• Materials Procurement|
|• Materials Calculation||• Customer Service||• Variance Reconciliation|
|• Vendor Liaison||• System Inspection||• Stock Movement|
|• Supply Maintenance||• Risk Management||• Delivery Scheduling|
- Reorganized the inventory system, making the process 50% easier to manage than before.
- Consistently maintained supplies over a period of 3 years by ensuring constant liaison with a core supplier.
- Implemented a series of system inspection activities, which decreased chances of inventory problems by 80%.
- Introduced a base delivery schedule plan, based on which all deliveries are now made, making the process more efficient and less cumbersome.
Sodexo Inc., Beaverton, MI | 8/2012 – Present
- Develop and implement systems for the procurement of raw materials and manage and assign cost and delivery duties accordingly
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and costs and obtain recommendations from suppliers
- Move stock to appropriate locations and review order quantities and quality
- Verify stock and forward available inventory items along with scheduling delivery
AAA Co, Beaverton, MI | 9/2007 – 8/2012
- Maintained files and records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries
- Ensured that appropriate inventory levels are maintained
- Kept in constant touch with vendors to ensure delivery of products in a timely manner
- Labeled and marked materials with identifying information after receiving shipments
- Investigated inventory inconsistencies and inaccuracies and ensured that they are addressed immediately
The Plus Group, Beaverton, MI | 5/2004 – 9/2007
- Assisted inventory coordinators in preparing purchase orders and discrepancy reports
- Received incoming shipments and ensured that they coincided with delivery orders
- Provided support in inspecting items and ensuring that they conformed to quality standards
- Performed labeling and marking duties by following preset standards for placing identification on materials
- Ensured the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the storage areas
Specialized Training in Inventory Control – 2003
City Community College, Beaverton, MI
High School Diploma – 2002
Beaverton High School, Beaverton, MI