The main purpose of an objective statement for cleaner resume is to highlight your ambition at the very beginning of the resume.
This statement summarizes your main qualifications, and focuses on the fact that why and how you are the perfect candidate for the position.
An objective must mention some of your core competencies pertaining to the cleaning job.
Employers like to see what you offer in the objective statement, rather than what you are expecting from them. Therefore make sure that the competencies you mention in the objective are the ones that are demanded by the potential employer.
See the following objectives examples to get a better idea how to craft an objective for cleaner resume.
Cleaner Resume Objective Examples
• Seeking a position as a Cleaner with AAA Company utilizing exceptional residential and commercial cleaning skills to create a better environment for the stakeholders.
• To work for Texas Hospital as a Cleaner where skills and expertise in mopping, wiping and dusting can be utilized to maximize the organization’s effectiveness.
• Energetic and motivated Cleaner seeking a position with XYZ Cleaners. Bringing expertise in domestic and commercial cleaning along with genuine passion for a sanitized environment.
• To leverage my 4+ years of cleaning experience, strong communication skills, and expertise in the customer service field into a Cleaner role with Tesco.
• Experienced commercial Cleaner, familiar with cleaning tools and commercial cleaning protocols seeking a Cleaner position at ABC Company. Offers expertise in custodian tasks and knowledge in sanitation techniques to create spotless surroundings.
• Talented and dependable Cleaner seeking work with an organization where ability to maintain high standards of sanitation and proficiency in cleanliness tasks can be appreciated and fully utilized.
• Do you seek a trusted cleaner who is experienced in residential as well as commercial cleaning? Are you looking for a professional who is familiar with modern cleaning tools and is proficient in maintaining high sanitation standards? Hire me!