It may seem a bit of a difficulty writing resumes for a Social Media internship.
After all, mention of an internship on your resume can eventually help you secure a job later.
But to make sure that this happens your resume has to be dominant.
So how does one make a resume powerful if there isn’t much experience to bank on?
Many people believe that mention of experience is what makes a Social Media Intern resume powerful.
While this may be true on one level, there are undoubtedly other things that can make a resume equally strong.
Take a look at the following resume sample for the position of a social media intern which will give you an idea of what we mean.
See also: Social Media Intern Cover Letter
Social Media Intern Resume Sample
2788 Jerome Avenue, Topeka, KS 77383
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Gifted writer | Excellent communicator | Social networks’ passionate
• Enthusiastic and forward thinking individual with a deep interest in the effect of social media practices on marketing strategies of the company.
• Focused on performing duties akin to increasing social media presence of the company and assisting the communication department in fulfilling their outreach objectives.
• Well versed in content writing, planning and moderation.
• Knowledge of monitoring and interpreting social media analytics.
SOCIAL MEDIA KNOWLEDGE
|✔ Youtube||✔ Blogs|
• Made the Dean’s List for six consecutive semesters.
• Awarded exclusive membership of the Social Media Honor Society.
• Achieved success in directing the university’s social media project to fruition.
• Trained 5 students in carrying out social media activities for the university voluntarily.
University of Kansas, Topeka, KS | Jun 2018 – Dec 2018
• Created accounts and managed profiles for the university’s presence in social media channels.
• Monitored social media channels to ensure appropriate information flow.
• Ensured the increase in customer connections of social networks.
• Employed tactics to ensure increased participation in conversations.
• Wrote blogs and provided replies to comments left by customers.
• Answered customers’ questions and provided them with contact information of concerned personnel.
• Uploaded photographs and videos to social networks in a bid to create product awareness.
• Created social media presence progress reports for the benefit of marketing and communications efforts.
CITY UNIVERSITY, Topeka, KS | May 2014
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Email and Outlook
• Strong knowledge of major social media platforms, their benefits, and features
• Demonstrated capability of thinking creatively and applying creative thought to actual situations
• Self-starter with a keen ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail aimed at handling several social media projects concurrently