Insightful resumes for the social media assistant positions are those that tell a story – ones that are detailed, yet not monotonous.
Hiring managers love going through accounts of what an individual has done in the past, effectively gauging their capabilities for the future.
And this is exactly the kind of information that the following resume projects:
Social Media Assistant Resume Sample
4899 Big Drive
Fairhope, AL 66301
chrishelm @ email . com
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Talented and experienced social media assistant, boasting extensive exposure to building and executing social media strategy through competitive research and audience identification. Highly skilled in generating, editing, and publishing content, aimed at building meaningful connections.
• Proficient in setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform, to increase company visibility.
• Effectively able to manage company social media channels, such as Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Engages in social media presence creation on both new and emerging platforms.
• Adept at creating content that promotes audience interaction and encourages participation.
✓ Idea Projection ✓ Campaign Development
✓ Channel Management ✓ Content Writing
✓ SEO and PPC ✓ Media Communications
✓ Moderation ✓ Research
✓ Customer Relations ✓ Actions Coordination
✓ Key Players Identification ✓ Metric Identification
• Introduced the concept of social media existence for an organization that was not yet convinced of social media marketing.
• Increased the company’s customer base by 49% by creating a social media presence of the organization, and ensuring new customers’ interest.
• Collaborated with all 6 offshore offices to create and implement a wide-ranged social media campaign that was considered 100% successful.
• Independently created and managed content for 3 websites, along with handling moderation work on all of them.
Social Media Assistant
Horizon Media, Fairhope, AL
5/2012 – Present
• Create and post social media and website content, and ensure that it is timely updated.
• Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
• Ensure that the created content promotes audience interaction and increases its presence on the company website.
• Respond to posts and comments to ensure that value is brought to users’ interactions.
• Perform research to find articles, stories, and resources that are relevant to the company and its customers.
• Moderate user-generated content in sync with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Create and maintain editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Set up and optimize company pages to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
Social Media Intern
Trilla Media, Fairhope, AL
2/2011 – 5/2012
• Created and set up pages on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Assisted social media specialists in identifying content requirements.
• Looked through incoming content pieces to ensure that they conform with the company’s requirements.
• Performed activities to ensure that channel content was properly managed and moderated.
• Wrote and proofread content pieces for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
Alabama State University, Fairhope, AL | 2010
“I take pleasure in creating new strategies for social media presence.”