A Staffing Coordinator acts as a resource person for the HR Manager in managing the staffing needs of the company.
S/he synchronizes the activities required to execute and maintain day-by-day staff schedule worksheets.
We have tons of quality resume samples that you can skim through and find one that is just right for you.
For instance, the following Staffing Coordinator Resume example is designed to meet the specific needs of the employer.
Related: Staffing Coordinator Cover Letter
Staffing Coordinator Resume Sample
“Repeated record of success in planning, organizing, and coordinating skills to smooth the company’s staffing procedures.“
- 9+ years of applied experience in working as a Staffing Coordinator.
- Highly skilled in assisting the HR department with communication and other staffing activities.
- Proficient in collecting demographic data from the candidate in order to schedule pre-employment tests.
- Strong proficiency in reviewing and verifying candidate data including background checks and certifications.
- Highly skilled in managing new employee data both manually and electronically.
- Above par written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Proficient in using HR software
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Punctual and Reliable
- Formulated a foolproof plan of checking new employee backgrounds with minimal outside assistance
- [List your achievements here]
Brick and Brack, New York, NY
May 2014 – Present
- Create a liaison between the HR and other departments
- Contact candidates in order to commence work processes for hiring
- Collect and analyze new employee demographic data
- Correspond with new employees from initiation to recruitment
ABC Co, New York, NY
March 2010 – May 2014
- Provided employees with information about benefits, compensation, and retirement.
- Update both candidates and employees on all procedures for recruitment and post-hiring.
- Perform paperwork associated with all processes within the process of hiring.
High School Diploma
NY Public School, New York, NY – 2009