Every staffing coordinator starts from somewhere, which means that not all open positions are for experienced people.
As a staffing coordinator at the entry level, you have to make sure that your resume says great things for your ability to handle the work.
Even if you do not have the experience, you can be hired on the basis of your knowledge of the work.
At the time of writing a resume for a staffing coordinator position, focus on your skills.
Think as a prospective employer would. And then write your skills accordingly.
If you put in information such as awards and honors, and extracurricular activities, you will end up telling the hiring manager what type of person you are – which is great!
Here is a sample for reference purposes:
Staffing Coordinator Resume No Experience
42 Emory Road, Dodge City, KS38894
Diligent, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual, with a solid interest in the human resources work. Competent in researching and identifying the company’s recruitment and placement needs. Familiar with developing and implementing staffing strategies.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Human Resources
Kansas State University, Dodge City, KS – 2018
Awards and Honors
- Honored for representing the college in 3 business conventions held between 2016 and 2018.
- Awarded Student of the Year title owing to the exceptional academic record.
- Directed the activities of 3 college club, having been chosen due to excellent leadership qualities.
- Received accolades for final year thesis on a complex human resources concept.
Green Brook Inc., Dodge City, KS | 1/2019 – 3/2019
- Assisted in creating and implementing staffing strategies and protocols.
- Determined staffing needs by coordinating with department heads.
- Researched plausible recruiting agencies.
- Supported recruiting and screening processes.
- Developed work schedules for employees.
- Handled timekeeping tasks.
- Assisted payroll staff in order to ensure correct employee compensation.
- Verified employee work hours through attendance systems.
- Identified qualified individuals internally, and from external sources.
- Created and maintained reports related to staffing issues and problems.
- Volunteered services to the local old people’s home during 2 summers.
- Led a team of volunteers for the Mission Clean Dodge City, held in December 2018.