Staffing consultant resumes are certainly not old hat. They are very much “in” and they make a great contribution to the job application set.
There is no way that you can give up writing a resume and carry the entire load of an employment marketing presentation without it.
Resumes are here to stay, that is concrete.
And a good resume format that you can follow to write your own is provided below:
445 Pine Lane | Chicago, IL 88585 | (000) 428-7454| simonpete @ email . com
Highly experienced staffing consultant, with over 12 years’ track record of effectively identifying and sourcing potential candidates to build solid networks through various recruitment strategies. Known to thrive in a busy environment through developing creative recruiting resources.
• Proven ability to identify qualified candidates by using a variety of tools including referrals and social media
• Qualified to screen, interview and evaluate candidates to ensure that the best pool of talent is presented to clients
• Competent in marketing and selling candidates’ skills and experience to organizations, ensuring that the best match is made for both client companies and client candidates
• Able to establish strong relationships with clients through consistent communication and networking events
|✓ Candidate Evaluation||✓ Opportunities Development||✓ Talent Acquisition|
|✓ Interviews Scheduling||✓ Sourcing||✓ Communication|
|✓ Contracts Management||✓ Screening||✓ Permanent Placement|
|✓ Selection Tools||✓ Qualification Matches||✓ Strategic Plans Development|
• Met all staffing deadlines for all 3 companies, through exceptional candidate sourcing and training efforts.
• Led a series of seminars and events aimed at talent acquisition, by coordinating efforts with recruiting agencies and professional schools.
• Introduced a novel candidate screening system, conducted through online tests and evaluations.
• Implemented a series of advanced selection and screening tools that increased skills matching probability by 55%.
Pride Staff, Chicago, IL | 6/2009 – Present
• Effectively confer with client companies to determine their specific employee requirements for different posts
• Coordinate with HR managers to chart out job posting write-ups and determine which avenues to use for advertising
• Interview prospective candidates to determine their suitability for posted jobs
• Screen application forms, conduct screening interviews and analyze applicants’ qualifications
• Evaluate present selection tools, and recommend new selection tools to ensure that most job matches
• Ascertain that new employee orientation processes are communicated effectively, and provide assistance with training processes
• Prepare and send hiring reports to client companies to keep them updated about hiring and screening processes
• Contact different agencies for short term staffing needs and ensure that quality matches are managed effectively
Veritude, Chicago, IL | 2/2005 – 6/2009
• Successfully created and maintained liaison with client candidate pool and companies
• Evaluated candidates’ skills and qualifications and matched them with companies’ requirements
• Interviewed candidates to evaluate them further and provided heads up to companies regarding suitable candidates
• Scouted social websites and newspapers for companies looking for candidates to hires at all levels of employment
• Partnered with external vendors to obtain information of possible candidates or client companies and contacted them according to established protocols
Chicago State University, Chicago, IL | 2004
Master of Business Administration
Major: Human Resources
American Society of HR Professionals