A houseman is responsible for the cleanliness of guest and public areas of the hotel, resort or similar settings.
In order to get an entry-level job as Houseman, you will need to craft a cover letter along with a compelling resume.
If written correctly, you will get interviews and the job consequently.
The following houseman resume example is useful for entry-level job seekers who have no relevant experience in hand.
This resume is also useful for other jobs such as a cleaner, housekeeper, room attendant, and sweeper.
See also: Houseman Cover Letter No Experience
Houseman Resume Example with Less or No Experience
54 Forest Street, Santa Monica CA 65987
Reliable with strong work ethics, intense passion for housekeeping.
• 6+ months of experience in cleaning and housekeeping capacity
• Highly skilled in sweeping, mopping, washing, waxing and polishing floors
• Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Proven record of dusting furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and furniture
• Able to make beds, change bedsheets and allocate clean towels and toiletries
• Substantial knowledge of all housekeeping equipment and maintenance of carpet care and floor surfaces
• Able to maintain a neat and clean appearance
High School Diploma
St Louis Public School, Santa Monica, CA – 2018
Hotel Shangri-La – Santa Monica, CA | May 2018 – Dec 2018
• Cleaned corridors, elevators, visitor areas, service areas, and linen closets
• Assisted in cleaning rooms and performed laundry functions
• Filled all chemical dispensers for the cleaning department
• Stocked housekeeping carts for the room attendants
• Kept all linen closets stocked and maintained
• Assisted other room attendants to perform their job efficiently
• Removed trash, vacuumed corridors and public areas
• A positive and upbeat attitude
• Able to multitask without compromising the quality of work
• Profound ability to learn new tasks quickly