If you are seeking a position as a poultry processor, make sure your resume is the best reflection of your skills and experiences.
In your resume, write all of our relevant qualifications in an attention-grabbing manner.
How to Write a Great Resume for Poultry Processor Position?
- Divide your resume into different sections
- Use bullet points under each section
- Write your achievements by using figures and numbers
- Select an appealing and modern format for your resume
Here is a sample poultry processor or worker resume for your further guidance.
Poultry Worker Resume Example
78 Sunset Avenue
Tampa FL 33333
ethan .davis @ email . com
High-performing Poultry Processor/Worker with 5 years of experience in carrying out all steps of meat processing in accordance with USDA raw meat handling standards and guidelines. Recognized for implementing cost-effective poultry processing strategies to increase revenue.
PECO Foods, Tampa FL
May 2019 – Present
• Increased sales by $5000 per month by introducing a signature cut packaging.
• Reduced food wastage by 20% by implementing careful carcass sorting techniques
• Received live poultry and placed it in a moving line in a humane manner
• Used various tools and equipment to clean, trim and cut meat
• Sorted and sectioned the carcasses for further processing
• Carried out relevant paperwork for the production lines
• Maintained inventory for all operations on the assigned station
• Weighed, packed, and labeled meat according to specification
• Loaded the packed meat cuts onto trucks and maintained inventory for the same
• Ordered poultry and meat supplies in bulk as per requirement
• Maintained and followed USDA standards for raw meat handling
Chicken King, Tampa FL
Sep 2018 – Apr 2019
• Reduced cutting, trimming, and packaging time per chicken by 2.5 minutes on average by implementing strategic workstation sequences
• Earned employee of the month award thrice in a row due to dedication and punctuality
• Carried out skinning through machines and by hand as needed
• Maintained all meat processing equipment in clean and maintained condition
• Cut and deboned poultry and carved marketable pieces like wings and thighs neatly
• Used single-cut slaughtering technique for incoming live poultry
• Assisted in relevant paperwork, counting, and inventory keeping
• Weighed the meat after processing and labeled and packed it accordingly
• Carried out trimming, cutting, sectioning, and carving of meat
• Sorted and sectioned carcasses after prime cutting for processing
• Cleaned and disinfected all work surfaces and equipment regularly
Food Handler’s Certificate
Poultry processing Unit Certification, USA
High School Diploma
St. Josephs High School, Tampa FL
English & Spanish