Securing a position in the hospitality sales field will need you to craft a compelling cover letter and resume.
Here is how your Hospitality Sales Manager resume should be crafted in order to get an interview.
An impressive resume always includes a few statistics that represent the candidate’s accomplishments.
Make sure there is plenty of white space. Write the information in different sections using bullet points in a logical manner.
In order to customize your resume, you will need to conduct a lot of research on the hiring company. Establish their expectations from the role before you write your resume.
Have a look at the sample given below for more ideas.
Hospitality Sales Manager Resume Example
821 Wilson Ave, Mesa, AZ 56762
edward @ email . com
HOSPITALITY SALES MANAGER
Result-driven hospitality sales professional with 13 years of hands-on experience in developing and fostering business. Proficient in responding to incoming leads, conducting webinars and online product demos, cold calling, telemarketing, and direct mail. Profound ability to enhance customer satisfaction and strengthen business relations with clients.
– Salesforce Management
– Record Keeping
– Account Management
– Meetings Booking
– VIP Guest Protocol
– Rate Negotiation
• Revived sales of the Hotel through successful launching of a marketing campaign leveraging referral client base effectively.
• Exceeded annual sales target by 100% in the first year of employment.
• Revived a dying contract worth $2M by devising an ingenious win-win package with added facilities to retain clientele.
Hospitality Sales Manager
DESTINATION HOTEL AND RESORTS, Mesa, AZ
• Contact potential clients and devise attractive sales packages to enhance business.
• Guide the customers regarding bill payment options and ensure the payment is timely made.
• Take feedback from existing clients and enhance customer services based on the same.
• Coordinate with the services team to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
• Solicit new accounts and launch promotional campaigns to attract potential clients.
Asst. Sales Manager
EXTENDED STAY HOTELS, Mesa, AZ
• Sold hotel guestroom, banquet, and catering services actively
• Enhanced the overall clientele through effective service
• Assisted in new client soliciting and account opening
• Communicated special requirements of guests to the reception team
Bachelor of Business Administration
ABC College, Mesa, AZ – 2008
• Delphi System
• Word, Excel, Outlook
• Social Media Interaction