Securing a position especially in the field of hospitality sales is a difficult task these days. Here is what your resume should be like in order to get an interview call.
Accomplishment focused: An impressive resume always includes a few statistics representing the candidate’s accomplishments and this rule applies even more to the sales industry.
Clutter free: Make sure there are some white spaces and the information is presented succinctly, in a logical order that instantly makes sense.
Research based: In order to customize your resume and tailor it for a specific employer, you need to conduct a lot of research on the hiring company and establish their exact expectations of the role before you write your resume.
Have a look at the sample given below for more ideas.
821 Wilson Ave • Mesa, AZ 56762 • (007) 444-3333 • edward @ email . com
HOSPITALITY SALES MANAGER
Result-driven hospitality sales professional with 6 years’ hands-on experience in developing and fostering business through responding to incoming leads, conducting webinars and online product demos, cold calling, telemarketing and direct mail. Profound ability to enhance customer satisfaction and strengthen business relations with clients. Proficient in soliciting new accounts and launching promotional campaigns to attract clients, building on client referral base. Track record of retaining client accounts and enhancing sales.
|● Sales Development||● Record Keeping||● Account Management|
|● Meeting Booking||● VIP Guest Protocol||● Facility Coordination|
|● Payment Monitoring||● Goal Setting||● Owner Relations|
|● Forecasting||● Reservation Keeping||● Rate Negotiation|
• Revived sales of the Hotel through successful launching of a marketing campaign leveraging referral client base effectively
• Exceeded annual sales target by 100% in the first year of employment
• Revived a dying contract worth $2M by devising an ingenious win-win package with added facilities to retain clientele
DESTINATION HOTEL AND RESPORTS
Hospitality Sales Manager, 10/2010 to Present
• Contact potential clients and devise attractive sales packages to enhance business
• Guide the customers regarding bill payment options and ensure the payment is made timely
• Take feedback from existing clients and enhance customer services based on same
• Coordinate with the services team to ensure maximum client satisfaction
EXTENDED STAY HOTELS, Mesa, AZ
Asst. Sales Manager, 3/2008 to 9/2010
• Sold hotel guestroom, banquet and catering services actively and enhanced overall clientele
• Assisted in new client soliciting and account opening
• Communicated special requirements of guests to the reception team
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS, Mesa, AZ, 2008
Bachelors in Business Administration
• Delphi System
• Word, Excel, Outlook
• Social Media Interaction
Last updated on