Bus persons are an integral part of the hospitality staff in hotels and restaurants.
An entry level/mid-career position, this requires an individual to ensure that tables are set and reset and that all drinks order are filled in a timely manner.
If you are new to the hospitality industry and are looking for a position in this regard, the following resume sample may help you apply for a job.
See also: Bus Person Cover Letter
736 Anvil Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 99999
(999) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Bus Person position with Hyatt utilizing customer service and hospitality skills in order to provide the hotel with recurring business and customer loyalty.
• Good understanding of clearing, sanitizing and resetting tables with appropriate tableware
• Excellent knowledge of pre-bussing and bussing tables and side stations during service period
• Proficient in providing first tier customer services
• Thorough understanding of serving welcome drinks, breads and condiments
Colorado Hospitality, Colorado Springs, CO
Busser – Summer 2010
• Maintained the tables, dining room, bus station and beverage area
• Set up of dining room
• Performed additional tasks as required
Colorado Springs High School – Colorado Springs, CO – 2012
High School Diploma
• Excellent communication and customer services skills
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate customers’ needs
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Able to work in varied shifts
• Strong ability to prioritize work
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Member of the Christmas Cake Club
• Played cricket and basketball in the school teams
• Member of the Literary Society
• Performed conservation activities for Green Peace and WWF
• Coached cricket at the Pills Orphanage
• Performed voluntary services for the Pills Hospital