Bus persons are an integral part of the hospitality staff in hotels and restaurants.
An entry-level/mid-career position, this requires an individual to ensure that tables are set and reset and that all drinks orders are filled promptly.
If you are new to the hospitality industry and are looking for a position in this regard, the following resume sample may help you apply for a job.
See also: Bus Person Cover Letter
Bus Person Resume Example
736 Anvil Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 52748
(999) 999-9999, Email
Seeking a Bus Person position with Hyatt utilizing customer service and hospitality skills to provide the hotel with recurring business and customer loyalty.
• Good understanding of clearing, sanitizing and resetting tables with appropriate tableware
• Excellent knowledge of pre-bussing and bussing tables and side stations during the service period
• Proficient in providing first tier customer services
• Thorough understanding of serving welcome drinks, bread and condiments
Colorado Hospitality, Colorado Springs, CO
Busser – Summer 2010
• Maintained the tables, dining room, bus station, and beverage area
• Set up of the dining room
• Performed additional tasks as required
Colorado Springs High School – Colorado Springs, CO – 2012
High School Diploma
• Excellent communication and customer services skills
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate customers’ needs
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Able to work in varied shifts
• Strong ability to prioritize work
• Member of the Christmas Cake Club
• Played cricket and basketball in the school teams
• Member of the Literary Society
• Performed conservation activities for Green Peace and WWF
• Coached cricket at the Pills Orphanage
• Performed voluntary services for the Pills Hospital
Last updated on