A Counter Person is someone who works behind a counter in any setting. This position can be found in a restaurant or an auto parts office. Counterpersons are kept very busy as their work demands that they do something or the other all the time.
Creating an effective resume and cover letter for Counter Person is an essential step to finding a job. Consider it as your marketing document.
If you possess a hands-on experience, a resume should draw attention to your qualifications, skills, and achievements. If you’re an entry level candidate or changing your career path, it focuses on your transferable skills and education. The only purpose of a Counter Person Resume is to get you a job interview.
Counter Person Resume Example
Anthony Road, Noblesville, IN 88892, (991) 000-9919, susan @ email . com
An energetic and customer-focused individual, seeking a Counter Person position utilizing counter management skills and hospitality abilities to manage operations of the facility in the most effective manner.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over six years’ experience working as a Counter Person
• Highly skilled in greeting clients and taking orders
• In-depth knowledge of processing transactions by operating the cash register
• Hands on experience in coordinating with the backend to ensure customer satisfaction
Vanilla – Noblesville, IN | 2013 – Present
• Greet customers in person and on the telephone and provide required information
• Communicate customers’ orders to the backend and ensure correct processing
• Replenish orders as and when required
• Wrap items for takeout orders
• Accurately attended multiple walk-in customers and telephone lines simultaneously on jam-packed weekends
• Named Employee of the Quarter following provision of excellent behind the counter services
Some Company – Noblesville, IN | 2007 – 2013
• Scrubbed and polished work area and equipment
• Served orders in accordance with the menu and hygienic standards
• Provided excellent customer service utilizing communication skills
• Worked in a fast and accurate manner
• Lifted and transported heavy items
High School Diploma
Noblesville High School – 2006
Last updated on