Hotels employ bell persons to assist guests with their luggage and to show them their room.
This is a very important position the experience of which sets the tone of the guests’ visit at the hotel.
The following resume holds all the information that should be present in the resume of a bell person when he or she is applying for a job.
See also: Bell Person Cover Letter
783 Berrey Lane – Colorado Springs, CO 53005
(009) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: To work for Hilton Suites as a Bell Person utilizing extensive experience in providing first tier services to assist guests in experiencing the best in hospitality services.
• 3+ years of functional knowledge of providing bellhop services in a hospitality setting
• Known for providing a warm and sincere greeting and farewell while recognizing guests appropriately
• Hands on experience in interacting and communicating with hotel guests and exemplifying best possible services
• In depth knowledge of performing proper suite orientation during check-in processes
• Accredited with providing excellent customer services following greeting services and lobby duties
• Named Employee of the Year in 2012 following excellent track record of customer orientation and work ethics
Avari Towers – Colorado Springs, CO
Bell Person | January 20010 – February 2013
• Greeted guests as they entered the hotel
• Loaded and unloaded baggage carts
• Tagged and stored luggage
• Provided overview of guest room, hotel services and amenities
• Made deliveries to guest rooms
• Stocked pantry when instructed
• Performed house attendant functions when necessary
High School Diploma – 2009
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Well honed hospitality acumen
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethics