Hotels employ bell persons to assist guests with their luggage and to show them their room. This position is a critical one, which sets the tone of the guests’ visit to the hotel.
The following resume holds all the information that should be present in the resume of a bell person when he or she is applying for a job.
Feel free to use and customize this sample to build or update your resume.
Bell Person Resume Example
783 Berrey Lane – Colorado Springs, CO 53005
(000) 999-9999, Email
To work for Hilton Suites as a Bell Person utilizing extensive experience in providing the first-tier service to assist guests in obtaining the best hospitality services.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in providing bellhop services in a hospitality setting
• Known for offering a warm and sincere greeting and farewell while recognizing guests appropriately
• Hands-on experience in interacting and communicating with hotel guests and exemplifying best possible services
• In-depth knowledge of performing proper suite orientation during check-in processes
• Accredited with providing excellent customer services following greeting services and lobby duties.
• Named Employee of the Year in 2020 following an excellent track record of customer orientation and work ethics.
Avari Towers – Colorado Springs, CO
Bell Person | 2013 – 2021
• Greeted guests as they entered the hotel
• Loaded and unloaded baggage carts
• Tagged and stored luggage
• Provided guests with an overview of the guest room, hotel services, and amenities
• Made deliveries to guest rooms
• Stocked pantry when instructed
• Performed house attendant functions when necessary
High School Diploma – 2009
Colorado High School, Colorado Springs, CO
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Well-honed hospitality acumen
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong work ethics
Recommended: Bell Person Cover Letter