Help Desk Associate Resumes are complete documents that require a lot of effort if you want them to bring results.
Since they are designed to possess a lot of information, it is imperative to make them complete in every sense.
The following resume sample can guide you how to craft your resume for help desk associate position.
Help Desk Associate Resume Example
438 Saint Road | Torrington, WY 12580
barbara.hernan @ email . com
HELP DESK ASSOCIATE
Help desk professional with 9 years of success providing first line technical assistance to customers over the telephone and in person. Trusted advisor who handles incoming telephone calls as per protocol, aiming to close each one as a success.
Properly escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support. Competent in providing walk in customers with instructions and solution. Known to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues, placing special emphasis on timeliness, and minimizing downtime.
|✓ First Contact Support||✓ Troubleshooting||✓ Walkthroughs|
|✓ Ticket Handling||✓ System Diagnosis||✓ Escalated Resolution|
|✓ Action Advice||✓ Activity Reports||✓ Systems Updating|
|✓ Repair and Maintenance||✓ Data Security||✓ Client Service Prioritizing|
• Serviced 500 calls in one day, owing to a temporary system downtime.
• Successfully troubleshot a particularly complex hardware issue that had been in limbo for over 3 months.
• Suggested the use of tickets for escalated issues, resulting in streamlining the resolution process.
• Introduced the concept of online walkthroughs, resulting in an increase in satisfied customers.
McLane, Torrington, WY | 5/2011 – Present
Help Desk Associate
• Greet customers over the telephone and engage them in conversation to determine their technical issues
• Make notes about issues communicated by customers and ask further questions to determine severity of issues
• Perform system installations, upgrades, moves and changes for both hardware and software platforms
• Guide walk-in customers by giving them step by step guidance to resolve their issues
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues with software and hardware over the telephone and through email
• Direct escalated issues to supervisors and follow up on them for early resolution
• Create tickets for issues that cannot be resolved in real time, and ensure that they are given top priority
• Prepare activity reports on a daily basis, ensuring that all call information is properly logged
Bain and Company, Torrington, WY | 2/2008 – 5/2011
Help Desk Assistant
• Assisted customers with installations and upgrades by providing them with step by step guidance
• Gauged customers’ problems by engaging them in conversation, and provided them with viable solutions
• Provided support to technical teams in installing hardware and software, and performing upgrades on them
• Monitored and identified network connectivity issues, and ensured that they were communicated to supervisors
• Created and maintained logs of information on service calls and provided resolutions
Torrington Technical College, Torrington, WY | 2006
BS Degree in Computer Sciences