In order to write a professional Orthodontic Assistant Cover Letter, you have to write your skills that will help the hiring manager’s company grow and develop.
Don’t mention in detail what you’ve done previously, that’s for the resume. Talk about what you can do in the future. And match your skills to the skills asked for in the job advertisement.
Take a look at this cover letter sample of an orthodontic assistant:
Orthodontic Assistant Cover Letter Sample 1
325 K. 8th Street
Aston, NY 65777
tasha @ email . com
August 28. 2021
Revere Dental Solutions
767 Rigsby Street
Aston, NY 65777
Dear Dr. Revere:
I was delighted to find the advertisement for an orthodontic assistant at Revere Dental Solutions. As a committed professional with 5+ years of working experience as an orthodontic assistant, I’d like to be considered for this position.
I have demonstrated expertise in all facets of orthodontics, specifically in dealing with children proverbially “scared of the dentist” and believe that your clinic can benefit from my skills and knowledge. I offer you an excellent match with what you have asked for in the advertisement:
• Demonstrated ability to perform proper sterilization, infection, and biohazard control.
• Verified ability to deal well with children, especially those afraid of visits to the dentist and/or orthodontist.
• Well-versed in performing chairside procedures, specifically putting patients at ease.
• Recognized proficiency in radiology, as well as lab work.
• Special interest in providing patients with the best care in terms of hygiene and support care.
I would like to meet with you to discuss how perfectly my skills and experience match the profile of the orthodontic assistant that you would like to hire. I shall contact your office on Wednesday to ask when you have the time to see me. Meanwhile, if you need to contact me, my number is (000) 525-6363.
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.
Cover Letter Sample 2 for Orthodontic Assistant Position
22 Pine Ave
Litchfield, NH 20102
jos.odato @ email . com
August 28, 2021
Mr. Sam Worth
Manager Human Resource
3019 Burgees Drive
Litchfield, NH 27812
Dear Mr. Worth:
I am interested in speaking with you regarding an Orthodontic Assistant position with Happy Teeth. My chairside and administrative experience, as well as my Dental Assisting Certification, have prepared me well to make a significant contribution to your dental clinic.
I offer the necessary qualifications and experience to deliver the expertise that you require in an orthodontist assistant. Please allow me to highlight my abilities through this letter:
- Hands-on experience in offering quality chair-side assistance by ensuring timely and efficient tray setup.
- Competent at educating patients in handling their oral hygiene needs, along with providing them with post-operative instructions.
- Track record of utilizing complex orthodontic photography machines to take facial impressions and dental x-rays.
- Proficient in mixing amalgam, cement, and pulp paste and preparing impression materials according to specific instructions provided.
As a driven Orthodontic Assistant. I enthusiastically anticipate discussing my qualifications and skills in an interview. I will email you next week to see if you are interested in my candidature. If you need any further information, you can call me at (000) 321-8545.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.