When reading a grocery store stocker’s resume, the first thing that hiring managers notice is how well-formatted it is.
But don’t worry about this. Just use the following resume sample to help you write a well-structured resume:
Grocery Store Stocker Resume Example
45 Tenda Road, Clearwater, FL 54802
GROCERY STORE STOCKER
Experienced and talented Grocery Stocker with over 6 years of exposure to working in large supermarkets. kNOWN to go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer services, and ensure the proper placement of grocery products. Well-versed in checking all shelves to ensure that they remain well-stocked at all times.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS AS A STOCKER
• Implemented a novel inventory system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already being followed.
• Introduced a new concept of displaying, making it possible for low-end products to be sold in a timely manner.
• Devised a stock replenishment program, which provided alerts in cases of low stock situations.
• Minimized product shrinkage by implementing core vigilant systems to monitor the product movement.
Grocery Store Stocker | 2011-Present
Lowe’s Food, Clearwater, FL
• Check all assigned shelves to ensure that they are fully stocked and identify replenishment opportunities.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with store personnel to ensure timely and accurate delivery of items to the frontend.
• Check storage areas to determine the availability of required items, informing managers of any prevailing low stock situations.
• Stock grocery items on shelves, according to the specifics provided by marketing and sales teams.
• Ensure that all stocked items are placed in an aesthetic manner, and show label information properly.
• Handle product rotation activities and ensure that any expired items are wasted immediately.
• Maintain an organized inventory of products, ensuring that all in-stock items are marked properly.
• Assist in unloading and verifying merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
Stocking Aide | 2006-2011
Eugene’s Mart, Clearwater, FL
• Picked and transported grocery items to the frontend of the store, and assisted in placing them on shelves.
• Cleaned and dusted shelves to ensure that they were kept maintained and neat at all times.
• Assisted customers in locating their choice of products, by escorting or directing them.
• Cleaned and maintained work areas, and ensured that any hazardous situations were communicated to the supervisor.
• Assisted with product replacements and price checks, and provided bagging and carry-out support.
High School Diploma
Clearwater High School, Clearwater, FL
• Inventory Management
• Workplace Safety
• Product Rotation
• Customer Assistance
• Shelf Maintenance
• Visual Merchandising
• Product Procurement
• Temperature Maintenance
• Damage Control