The best of writers once struggled with one thing – the beginning of a sentence. Writing a document from scratch is difficult simply because writer’s block is most eminent at that point. But people who write as a profession can often overcome this hurdle through practice and research. Those who do not write on a regular basis, end up scratching their heads. And this is most prevalent during resume writing. The beginning is the forever feared resume objective!
Call it what you want but the beginning part is actually the most important. An objective for grocery stocker resume has the power to create a positive first impression and it can very easily go the other way – a negative impression. This is the main reason behind all the debate about writing a resume objective following much care. Writing a solid resume objective is like starting off on the right foot with the prospective employer. A wrong move at this point could cost you the job.
• Avoid using pronouns in your resume objective sentences. They concentrate too much on you and not enough on the company or employer.
• Use keywords particular to the job that you are applying for.
• Keep your objective short and sweet – provide detail succinctly.
• Refrain from using words that tell the employer that you are in it only for the experience or the company’s name on your resume.
Here are some sample objectives for a grocery stocker position:
• Looking for a Grocery Stocker position at Festival Foods employing excellent skills in sorting and stacking grocery products and assigning them with proper labels and price tags.
• Seeking a Grocery Stocker position at Wegmans. Demonstrated expertise in adequately stocking grocery shelves and handling new product displays according to the 4 Ps of marketing.
• Desire a Grocery Stocker position at Metro Market. Offering hands-on experience in ensuring that the quality, freshness and product assortment of grocery products is maintained throughout the store.
• Looking for a Grocery Stocker position with Onion River Cooperative. Bringing competency in requisitioning grocery items from suppliers and ensuring that they are properly displayed at the front end of the store.
• To obtain a Grocery Stocker position at Mariano’s Fresh Market. Enthusiastic to apply proficiency in placing grocery items on designated shelves, pricing and tagging them and assisting customers in locating their choice of products.
• To work as a Grocery Stocker for Eataly using adeptness in handling grocery stocking and inventory duties along with a great ability to provide exceptional customer services.