The first thing that one needs to look into when writing a fundraiser resume is – will it be able to “talk” to the person reading it.
Well-placed content has the capability of reaching out to even the most reluctant of readers.
A resume that is written well is a resume that is successful.
Look at the following sample for suggestions on how to create yours:
Fundraiser Resume Example
8 Grand Avenue | Clovis, NM 45524 | (000) 254-8541 | jacobgeorge @ email . com
Top-performing Fundraiser with extensive exposure to securing new sponsors and income, and executing fundraising programs and events. Highly skilled in developing relationships and securing funding for a variety of projects and programs.
• Documented success in maintaining existing and building new sponsor relationships through effective communication.
• Dedicated to leading and participating in the execution of major fundraising programs including social events, tournaments and walks.
• Well-versed in handling fiscal accountability for significant income requirements, by providing timely and accurate projections to directors.
• Effectively able to deliver organized, structured and persuasive presentations using effective verbal and written communication.
|✓ Donor Relations||✓ Community Fundraising||✓ Door to Door Collections|
|✓ Communications||✓ NGOs Liaison||✓ Strategy Development|
|✓ Sponsors Recruiting||✓ Budget Monitoring||✓ Donations Solicitation|
|✓ Participation Maximization||✓ Activities Planning||✓ Web-based Fundraising|
• Successfully raised $10,000 for a community project, involving a 5 year old girl due for a lifesaving surgery.
• Incorporated 4 other NGOs in the organization’s mission, creating an alliance that proved to be exceptionally successful in its fundraising activities.
• Introduced the organization’s mission to 5 potential sponsors, successfully obtaining bringing all of them onboard.
• Singlehandedly created and implemented a strategy to acquire funds from web-based initiatives, deemed highly successful.
Concern Worldwide, Clovis, NM | 4/2012 – Current
• Develop metrics for corporate and community fundraising programs and ensure that they are implemented properly.
• Organize and assist with fundraising activities including sponsored or promotional events, raffles and street collections.
• Recruit and coordinate the work of interns and volunteers by providing them with extended training.
• Contact schools, universities, local authorities and commercial organizations for possible sponsorships and donations.
• Create presentations for communicate company’s causes to individuals and organizations.
• Develop and implement new fundraising ideas and events to meet assigned goals.
• Manage grant application processes and ensure that reporting is tracked and meets expectations.
• Develop effective relationships with donors and identify new potential major donors and nurturing relationships.
SOS Children’s Village, Clovis, NM| 2/2009 – 4/2012
• Performed fundraising activities such as door to door collections of items and hard cash.
• Motivated and facilitated supporters to maximize the funds and raised awareness of the organization’s mission.
• Developed new and imaginative fundraising activities to meet assigned collection goals.
• Created materials such as presentations and flyers to raise awareness amongst donors and sponsors.
• Developed and coordinated web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales.
Clovis High School, Clovis, NM – 2009
High School Diploma
• MS Word and Excel
• Internet, Email and Social Media
Last updated on