Your resume for the order desk clerk position is one of the most important steps in your application for a job.
If your resume is not well written, it is likely that you won’t be able to achieve the position you are applying for.
A resume for the position of Order Desk Clerk and your resume should reflect your communication skills, professional attitude, and strong basic
Mathematics skills as it is a usual requirement for this position.
To be bilingual is also an additional skill that can help you stand out amongst the other candidates.
See also: Front Desk Clerk Cover Letter
Order Desk Clerk Resume Sample
145 Mary St, Washington, DC 20840
tylerbolan312 @ email . com
ORDER DESK CLERK
Reliable and experienced in managing order desk operations.
Exceptionally courteous and responsive professional with 2+ years’ experience in client relations, multi-line switchboards and order desk management. Consistently promoting client satisfaction and loyalty by delivering the first-rate service. Excellent at multi-tasking by balancing various responsibilities and fostering a positive demeanor. Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Quoting orders
• Account Handling
• Inventory management
• Client follow-ups
• Daily deposits
• Reviewing Merchandise
• Conflict resolution
• Data Entry
• Clearance Reports
• Streamlined order histories and fed into the database for more time-efficient access.
• Achieved Employee of the Year award due to excellent customer satisfaction and feedback.
• Actively involved in managing and co-managing order desk operations for the past 1 and a half year.
• Managed production and admin personnel to guarantee orders are correctly routed and scheduled.
Front Desk Clerk
Oregon Associations, Helena, Montana (2/2014-Present)
• Coordinate and collect order history and other data.
• Enter data and registry entries into the database.
• Validate and distribute resultant information.
• Handling vendor communications, office ordering and order deliveries and receives.
• Manage transactions, cost debits, and credits, financial statements.
Orion Inc., Helena, Montana (3/2012-12/2013)
• Prepared, presented and maintained supply inventories.
• Created, organized and maintained office file system and sent files to storage facilities.
• Entered firm expenses and handled the scheduling of use of equipment and set-up.
• Mailed and faxed distribution documents.
Bachelors of Business Administration
Montana State University, Montana, MT, 2012
• Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Microsoft Dynamics GP
• Online portals