How to Write a Female Flight Attendant Cover Letter?
➜ Before writing your cover letter for female flight attendant position, check that you fulfill the eligibility criteria as advertised by the airline.
➜ Add your skills and qualifications using bullet points in the second paragraph.
➜ Make a rough cover letter draft with all the necessary details and revise it at least three times before finalizing it.
The following cover letter sample for female flight attendant resume will help you make an impressive job application package.
322 Woodline Street
Newark, NJ 65211
June 7, 2019
Mr. John Doe,
Human Resources Manager
326 Some NE Street
Newark, NJ 65214
Re: Flight Attendant (Job ID 878)
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your Flight Attendant position, as advertised in The Daily Express, caught my attention because my hospitality and customer service skills and background complement your needs. I have been seeking such a great challenge where I will be able to make the most of my onboard service talents.
Of particular interest to you, I am highly skilled in:
• Greeting passengers and assisting them in finding their seat
• Providing efficient onboard hospitality and customer service
• Creating a pleasant team environment while ensuring the safety of passengers and coworkers
• Ensuring that all onboard emergency equipment is functioning
• Guiding passengers during emergencies
• Selling different products on board
• Developing and maintaining productive relationships with other crew members
As you seek the services of a flight attendant who is skilled, enthusiastic, and dedicated to achieving airline success, I believe I am your candidate. My resume is enclosed for your review.
It would be a pleasure to meet with you and discuss your requirements and my skills in detail. I will call you next week to follow-up. In the interim, you may reach me at (000) 987-6543.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.