Finance management is a very demanding job and accordingly, a winning resume for the same is also very demanding.
A finance manager is required to have a keen eye for the stock market to be able to carry out accounts forecasting.
The position is required to negotiate deals, manage the budget, induce cost reduction strategies, and mobilize the team effectively to reach set business growth targets.
A basic resume for a finance manager position showcases the core competencies needed for the job in an objective format.
The skills highlighted must be job-specific and tailored according to the preferences of the potential target employer.
Related: finance manager cover letter
Finance Manager Resume Sample
molly . parker @ email . com
112 Apex Ave, Mclean, VA 89443
Planning… Forecasting… Financial Modelling
Highly ambitious and resourceful finance professional with 4+ years’ extensive experience in financial management, team building and accounts forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cost and revenue comparisons
- Effective skills in negotiating with all stakeholders and creating a workable, functional relationship
- Skilled in conducting financial analysis and issuing reports based on the same
- Matchless expertise in cross-functional financing and automated account systems handling
- Track record of leading financially spirited teams and yielding revenues that exceed set targets
✔ Team Leading
✔ Accounts Reconciliation
✔ Financial Analysis
✔ Resource Management
✔ Accounts Dialog
✔ Consensus Building
✔ IFRS Expertise
✔ Budget Monitoring
✔ Cost Reduction Planning
✔ GR Global
BASF, Mclean, VA
6/2014 – Present
- Reduced the payroll processing time and effort by 20% via effective implementation of an internal automated payroll generation system
- Enhanced the company’s revenues by 35% during the two years via effective business handling, negotiation skills, and financial advisory
- Converted the manual accounts system into a fully automated and digital, easy to access system in collaboration with the IT department
EPIX Enterprises, Mclean, VA
08/2009 – 06/2014
- Deployed numerous cost-saving protocols that resulted in a 15% cost reduction for the benefit of the company
- Managed, led and motivated a group of eight financial professionals and managed eleven high budget projects while working together with my team, that landed successfully in time, exceeding the financial targets
- Provided transactional support for service allocations to internal and external clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
University of Virginia, Mclean, VA
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access, SQL
- Software: QuickBooks, SAP, Computer Accounting Systems
- Tools: Essbase, Cognos