Automotive F&I Manager cover letters might be written in a number of situations such as:
- To inquire into a possible job opportunity.
- To provide information about your suitability for an advertised position.
- To show interest in a position even though you are quite sure that there isn’t one yet.
A cover letter must always be sent with a resume – that is why it is called a “cover” letter. The basic idea behind writing one is to make sure that you develop a picture of what you have to offer.
If the company is looking for someone with leadership qualities, make sure you give an example of your own.
And if the employer wants someone who can increase sales, mention a time when you actually increased sales in your previous jobs.
Related: Automotive F&I Manager Resume
Sample Cover Letter for Automotive F&I Manager
July 16, 2020
Mr. Jose, ph Moore
Hanania Automotive Group
8011 Western Avenue
Lisle, IL 45635
Dear Mr. Moore:
I am writing to apply for the Finance and Insurance Manager Position at Hanania Automotive Group, as advertised on monster.com. Over my 7+ years working as an F&I Manager at ABC Company, I accumulated extensive experience and skills in financing, leasing, and insurance.
The following are some of my accomplishments:
• Arranged financing for an entire fleet of vehicles for a large conglomerate that resulted in $50000 revenue.
• Introduced and implemented a system structuring vehicle sales deals, maximizing profitability, and collectability.
• Secured reasonable profits (with a 29% increase from previous years) by working closely with sales managers.
• Met objectives by 100% in regards to product penetration and gross per vehicle retail between the years 2017 and 2019.
I believe that the combination of my passion and experience makes me an ideal candidate to fill this position. If there is any more information that you would like me to provide, please do not hesitate to contact me at (000) 333-1421.
Thank you for your time and consideration.