F&B Manager cover letters are also known as job application letters or covering letters. Their main purpose of this letter is to provide an employer with a short profile of the candidate in terms of his/her management skills and qualifications in food & beverage industry.
A resume does most of the work where profiles are concerned but cover letter for food manager job provides an introduction to the resume. This means that if a cover letter is written well, the resume will automatically get read.
12 Alamihi R Street
Waianae, WI 22324
April 1, 2016
Ms. Susan Powell
Manager (Human Resources)
192 Vineyard Street
Waianae, WI 77722
Dear Ms. Powell:
I saw your advertisement in the Daily News for the position of a Food Manager and would like to offer my services for the same. Having been employed by Serenity Resorts previously, I know that your hotel is a strong and growing name to which I could contribute significantly using my experience and skills in food and beverage management.
As noted on the enclosed resume, I have demonstrated capabilities in:
– Managing day to day operations for all dining areas within the resort
– Controlling all areas of cost management pertaining to cost of food, beverages and other related expenses
– Planning and managing procurement, production and presentation of all food and beverages in the hotel in a safe, sanitary and cost effective manner
– Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
– Reviewing food service trends and suggesting modifications in menu and presentation appropriately
– Controlling food waste, product inventory, payroll and expenses
I believe that my extended f&b management skills and experience in the hospitality field will provide lot of to your organization. I have enclosed my resume with this letter to express interest in this post and will follow up with you next week to find the possibility of an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on