If you are applying for an assistant manager position at a fast-food restaurant, you must ensure that your resume is properly managed.
The content and flow of the document must be in sync with the needs of the employer.
Also, you have to ensure that you provide enough information for a hiring manager to take your candidature seriously.
Specifically, your knowledge of overseeing the work of staff members in a fast food restaurant will be tested when a hiring manager goes through your resume.
Mention of previous experiences will also counted.
See also: Fast Food Assistant Manager Cover Letter
Here is how you can write a resume for a fast food assistant manager position:
Fast Food Assistant Manager Resume Sample
45 Great Street, Aberdeen, SD 49702
FAST FOOD ASSITANT MANAGER
Customer service-oriented individual with exceptional leadership skills to oversee staff and operations within a fast food restaurant setting. Well-versed in developing procedures for waiters, servers, and kitchen staff members. Assume complete responsibility for inventory of stock and equipment.
• Staff Scheduling
• Human Resources
• Training and Development
• Restaurant Operations
• Payroll Administration
• Hygiene Standards Maintenance
• Complaint Management
• Profit Maximization
• Promotional Campaigns
• Performance Analysis
• Implemented a series of marketing plans, as a result, increased the restaurant’s patronage by 50%
• Introduced a unique hygiene standards maintenance plan, thereby, decreased issues with hygiene maintenance
• Devised a performance analysis methodology, hence, reduced issues related with staff promotions
• Streamlined restaurant operations, by implementing core procedures and protocols
Fast Food Assistant Manager
Cooks Inc., Aberdeen, SD | 2013-present
• Oversee the work of waiters and servers in order to ensure excellence in delivery
• Organize stock and equipment, and oversee inventory
• Coordinate communication between front and back house staff members
• Hire and train staff members in order to work in accordance with set procedures
• Monitor delivery of excellent patron services
• Prepare and administer shift schedules
• Process payroll for staff members
• Supervise the work of kitchen staff in order to ensure timeliness and accuracy
• Create and maintain detailed records of costs and revenues
• Monitor compliance with health and safety protocols
• Resolve customers’ complaints so as to ensure repeat business opportunities
Amanda’s Fast Food Joint, Aberdeen, SD | 2006-2013
• Welcomed patrons and assigned waiters to cater to them
• Oversaw the work of servers and waiters
• Ensured appropriate communication between restaurant and kitchen areas
• Monitored inventory levels in order to ensure that low stock situations do not arise
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Aberdeen, SD – 2005