Early Childhood Assistants are responsible for the development of children in their early years. They may work in pre-schools or child care centers depending on their work setting.
If you are planning to apply for a job as an Early Childhood Assistant, you will need to put all the relevant qualities that qualify you as an ECE assistant in your resume.
The following sample will guide you how to write a compelling resume for Early Childhood Assistant position.
Early Childhood Assistant Resume Example
922 Oak Hill Road ● Bronx, NY 66533 ● (010) 999-9999 ● Email
❖❖ EARLY CHILDHOOD ASSISTANT ❖❖
Repeating records of providing developmentally and age-appropriate classroom experiences.
A proven leader in classroom instruction with 5+ years of experience working in a pre-school environment. Demonstrated ability to assist students in fulfilling their maximum potential towards learning. Track record of creating a stimulating environment for children and encouraging classroom participation and positive interaction.
• Ability to work with a diverse socioeconomic population
• Excellent communicator with great convincing power
• Exceptional ability to interact on all levels of staff and students
• Able to take and follow instructions appropriately
• Formulated and implemented a developmentally appropriate curriculum for students of the preschool
• Organized workshops for parents to educate them in school teaching methodologies
Early Childhood Assistant
Riverdale YM-YWHA, Bronx, NY 2016-present
• Plan and implement an age-appropriate and developmentally sensitive curriculum
• Create and maintain an attractive classroom learning environment
• Timely complete attendance, health and other reports required by the school
• Submit written curriculum lesson plans and newsletters
• Create and file incident reports
• Establish and maintain continuous communication with parents
• Maintain confidential and professional interaction with children, parents, and staff members
• Work collaboratively with specialists and consultants
ABC PRESCHOOL, Somerset, KY 2011-2016
• Ensured students’ supervision and security at all times
• Liaised with parents to discuss the development and related issues
• Interacted with students to provide guidance
• Assisted lead teacher in planning, formulating and implementing appropriate curriculum
• Managed and corrected undesirable behavior
• Ensured proper closing and set up of the classroom on a daily basis
A.A.S, Early Childhood Education
CITY COLLEGE, Somerset, KY
• Copy machine
• Computer: MS Office, Classroom Management Software
Last updated on