Early Childhood Assistants are responsible for development of children in their early years. They may work in pre-schools or child care centers depending on their individual work setting.
If you are planning to apply for a job as an Early Childhood Assistant, you will need to put all your relevant qualities that qualify you as an ECE assistant in your resume.
The following sample will guide you how to write a compelling resume for Early Childhood Assistant position.
922 Oak Hill Road ● Somerset, KY 66533 ● (010) 999-9999 ● Email
❖❖ EARLY CHILDHOOD ASSISTANT ❖❖
Repeating records of providing developmentally and age-appropriate classroom experiences.
Professional Summary: Proven leader in classroom instruction with 5+ years of experience working in a pre-school environment. Demonstrated ability to assist students in fulfilling their maximum potential towards learning. Track record of creating a stimulating environment for children and encouraging classroom participation and positive interaction.
• Ability to work with a diverse socioeconomic population
• Excellent communicator with great convincing power
• Exceptional ability to interact on all levels of staff and students
• Able to take and follow instructions appropriately
• Formulated and implemented a developmentally appropriate curriculum for students of the preschool
• Organized workshops for parents for the purpose of educating them in school teaching methodologies
ABC PRESCHOOL – Somerset, KY
ECE Assistant | Jan 2011 – Mar 2016
• Ensured students’ supervision and security at all times
• Liaised with parents to discuss development and related issues
• Interacted with students to provide guidance
• Assisted lead teacher in planning, formulating and implementing appropriate curriculum
• Managed and corrected undesirable behavior
• Ensured appropriate closing and set up of classroom on a daily basis
CITY COLLEGE, Somerset, KY
A.A.S, Early Childhood Education
Last updated on