A resume for a clinical educator will include the required key qualifications and experiences that this position demands.
This may include the ability to train nurses to provide excellence in nursing services and promote a quality based environment for patients.
Let us see how these qualifications and experiences are depicted in a resume.
See also: Clinical Nurse Educator Resume Sample
610 Market Road ✿ Drewsey, OR 22232 ✿ (000) 910-9999 ✿ Email
Poised to utilizing skills in imparting clinical knowledge to improve the knowledge and skills of the nursing staff.
12+ years’ hands-on experience in partnering with other clinical educators and nursing management to assess programs. Proficient in developing programs and goal objectives. Highly skilled in identifying and evaluating instructional material in different formats.
• Ability to coordinate educational activities
• Efficient teambuilding and interpersonal abilities
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to impart knowledge
• Good organizational and multitasking skills
• Profound knowledge of medical terminology
• Developed online training material in order to communicate and reinforce training session coursework
• Wrote a paper on document effectiveness of role as a clinical staff development educator
Berkley Clinical Services, Drewsey, OR | 2012 – Present
• Develop training material and strategies for nursing staff
• Coordinate orientation for new staff members
• Identify instructional materials for use in training sessions
• Provide educational opportunities that benefit nurses in career development
• Develop evidence-based educational material
• Ensure implementation of absolute patient care at all times
• Manage workshops for training
• Work directly with patients to research needs
B. Braun Medical Inc, Drewsey, OR | 2006 – 2012
• Acted as a product resource expert and mentor to newly hired
• Conducted in-service education
• Assisted team members with tasked implementation duties
• Created a work calendar and commitments
• Provided a detailed daily account update on the progress
• Delivered instructional information to healthcare professionals
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
Master of Science in Nursing
Utah State University, Drewsey, OR – 2008
Current Oregon RN Licensure