A pizza delivery driver is the second person the public has contact with a restaurant when they phone in for food to be delivered. The first of course is the person who answers the phone. So because you are only the second, as a pizza delivery driver your job is a very important one, because you have to uphold the first impression the customer has had, or repair the impression if the first one has been a bad one.
You will need to collect the pizza to be delivered; think about the route you’re going to take to the delivery place; get on the bike and drive there; and be rather good at fixing the bike if something should happen to it on the way. You need to know industry regulations, and be able to handle invoices.
You must know traffic rules and be a good driver, and have a great sense of timing. Having a pleasant personality is important too.
• Energetic professional seeking a position as a Pizza Delivery Driver with Pizza Hut utilizing exceptional driving skills, knowledge of city routes and industry regulations to provide on-time pizzas to clients.
• A position of Delivery Driver with Mac’s Pizza where I can contribute to the company’s growth by using my experience of delivering food and a good sense of urgency.
• To obtain a challenging position of Pizza Driver with Pizza for All where a keen sense of timing and knowledge of industry regulations will be fully utilized to provide excellent and time efficient delivery services.
• Delivery Driver position with Domino Pizza where knowledge of using GPS to determine routes and corresponding communication skills will be utilized to increase the customer satisfaction.
• Desire a position as Pizza Delivery Driver at PizWorld contributing to the company’s growth and market image by providing excellent driving acumen.