Most employers will hire drivers with experience. But that does not mean that you will not get a chance to obtain employment if you have no experience.
In fact, you have a great chance of getting one, especially if your resume says a lot about you as a great candidate.
In your entry-level resume for a driver position, you must highlight the main reason why you are a good candidate – and many other reasons too.
Talk about your driving skills and training. All this information will make your resume a solid one, and just as good as a candidate with experience.
Here is a sample that you can look through:
See also: Driver Cover Letter No Experience
Driver Resume No Experience
466 Packs Road, Hilo, HI47974
Highly enthusiastic, resourceful, and industrious individual, with an inherent ability to drive and maintain different types of vehicles. Competent in mapping out short and safe routes to destinations. Qualified to assist in loading and unloading luggage, and helping passengers embark and disembark from vehicles.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Route Mapping
• Payment Collection
• Route Adjusting
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Hilo, HI – 2018
- Awarded 1st prize in a school project, celebrating the school’s 20 years in existence.
- Honored for providing constant support to a children’s orphanage.
- Headed the school football club for 2 years, owing to exceptional sports acumen.
- Represented the school at the Annual Football Gala, held in New York City, NY
- Consistently made it to the Dean’s list, owing to exceptional academic progress maintenance.
Jack’s Logistics Company, Hilo, HI | Jun 2018 – Aug 2018
- Assisted drivers in mapping routes to destinations, using GPS and standard maps.
- Provided navigation assistance to drivers.
- Assisted in loading and unloading goods to and from the delivery trucks.
- Handled associated paperwork according to provided instructions.
- Performed preventative as well as general maintenance on assigned vehicles.
- Ensured the safety of people and vehicles through the implementation of safe driving measures.
- Collected post-delivery payments and tendered receipts.
- Created and maintained liaison with dispatchers in order to keep them aware of delivery progress and status.
Fluent in English and Spanish
- Actively participated in the school literary and drama clubs.
- Headed a team of volunteers involved in a cleaning operation, under the umbrella of Green Earth.