Resume Bakery Delivery Driver writing is not easy – that is a surety.
But it is also not anything too tedious.
It all depends on how you begin and end.
The format matters too, as does the manner in which information is displayed.
Have a look at the following resume sample for reference:
Bakery Delivery Driver Resume Example
Sunset Drive, Rockville, MD 17632
mark.henley @ email . com
BAKERY DELIVERY DRIVER
Experienced and skilled bakery delivery driver with exceptional insight into handling orders in a safe manner. Effectively able to drive and maintain delivery vans and cars, concentrating on timeliness of deliveries.
• Highly skilled in checking orders against order numbers and types to ensure accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to map short and safe routes to destinations, placing special emphasis on timelines.
• Competent in loading and unloading delivery orders, and ensuring that they are placed safely inside the delivery vehicle.
• Qualified to perform preventative and regular maintenance on assigned delivery vehicles.
|• Route Mapping||• Loading and Unloading||• Safety Precautions|
|• Vehicle Inspection||• Payment Collections||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Orders Handling||• Road Regulations||• Activities Log|
|• Accident Prevention||• Route Management||• Dispatch Liaison|
• Successfully delivered 65 orders in one day, on a particularly busy day at work.
• Managed a large special order, without any hitches or time delays.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance on delivery vehicles, resulting in increased life of parts.
• Implemented a delivery route management system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
Bakery Delivery Driver
Desserts Galore, Rockville, MD | 6/2012 – Present
• Take instructions from bakery managers regarding deliveries, and comprehend routes and times
• Assist in the loading of orders onto delivery vehicles, placing special focus on the safety of each order
• Stack orders properly in the assigned vehicle, and secure them appropriately
• Map short and effective road routes to destinations using standard maps and the GPS
• Drive assigned vehicles to destinations, confirming addresses along the way
• Deliver bakery orders to customers and obtain payments as instructed by the bakery manager
• Contact bakery manager to provide information of deliveries and timelines
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on assigned delivery vehicles
Delicious Surprises, Rockville, MD | 2/2009 – 5/2012
• Assisted bakery personnel in loading cakes, pastries, and other bakery items onto delivery vehicles
• Provided support in stacking and placing orders in a safe manner, within the delivery vehicles
• Mapped routes to destinations on regular maps, and by using the GPS
• Helped drivers in navigating ways to destinations, and ensured that orders were delivered on time
• Assisted in the cleaning and maintenance of assigned delivery vehicles, and helped with minor repairs
Rockville High School, Rockville, MD – 2009
High School Diploma