In order to apply for a licensed nutritionist job, you have to write a compelling resume.
The way you format and place information in a resume matters tremendously.
A resume sample is provided below for your reference:
Licensed Nutritionist Resume Sample
49 Charlestown Road
Lexington, IN 49025
sadhom @ email . com
Committed to providing clients with the highest level of nutrition and weight management support in a professional environment.
9+ years’ track record of success providing functional nutritional education to clients, by effectively assessing current nutritional statuses, and providing exceptional insight into apt diets and lifestyle changes. Skilled in evaluating clients’ nutritional needs and providing them with correlating counseling to help them lead healthy lifestyles.
• Highly experienced in planning and implementing health promotion activities, such as workshops and health fairs.
• Ability to develop comprehensive dietary care plans based on assessments, and provide clinical guidance.
• Deep insight into appropriately identifying food and drug interactions and making necessary therapeutic changes in individualized meal plans.
✓ Medical Nutrition Counseling ✓ Calorie Counting
✓ Meal Planning ✓ High-risk Nutritional Care
✓ Weight Supplementing ✓ Deficiencies Management
✓ Goal Setting ✓ Risk Assessment
✓ Weight Loss Strategies ✓ Client Counseling
• Successfully placed an autoimmune disease in remission for a client, through well-placed diet and exercise plans.
• Singlehandedly created and implemented a series of meal plans, which could easily be customized for diabetic patients.
• Introduced 3 different diet plans for clients suffering from vitamin and mineral deficiencies, all of which enjoyed 100% success.
• Implemented diet and nutrition plans for an obese patient, helping him lose more than 105lbs in 18 months.
Center Care Health, Lexington, IN
Aug 2018 – Present
• Engage clients in conversation to determine their nutritional and dieting goals
• Assess patients to decipher unhealthy eating habits and lifestyles and evaluate their nutritional needs
• Create, develop and implement nutritional strategies to assist clients in reaching their nutritional goals
• Explain the effects of bad nutrition on the human body and mind and provide insight into the benefits of nutrients on an individual’s condition
• Offer counseling services and suggest alternatives for food items to address clients’ dietary restrictions
• Create and implement full and personalized nutrition plans for each individual client to promote healthy lifestyles
• Monitor clients’ progress to evaluate the efficacy of implemented plan and make required changes as necessary
• Work in tandem with healthcare professionals to ensure delivery of exceptional nutritional support for high-risk or chronically ill patients
Glen National Hospital, Lexington, IN
2013 – 2018
• Oversaw the work of food preparers to ensure that all means were prepared according to the plan
• Delivered and served nutritiously cooked meals to patients, according to their specific diet plans
• Read and comprehended each assigned patient’s medical records and ensured that food intake was properly recorded
• Provided patients with education on the merits of eating well-balanced and nutritious food items
• Ensured that patients’ rooms were cleaned and sanitized post each meal, to ensure a safe and healthy surrounding for them
Commission of Dietetic Registration, Lexington, IN
Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition
Indiana State University, Lexington, IN