In your resume for entry level dietary aide position, you should mention your knowledge and strengths and make effective use of relevant keywords.
So you think you have an impressive list of qualifications ready for the prospective employer? Guess what, the employer will receive hundreds of these. To make your qualifications stand out, you need to relate them to the job at hand. Build a connection among your skills and the competencies in relation to the requirements of employer.
Before pitching your resume in the market, make sure you have incorporated an ample amount of buzz words or field specific key terms. This is crucial since most recruiters use electronic scanning methods for short listing of resumes which pick up resumes using key terms.
Entry-Level Dietary Aide Resume – No Experience
4055 NE Street ● Seattle. WA 45621 ● (004) 333-2222 ● charlie @ email . com
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Upbeat, courteous and respectful individual seeking work as a dietary aide bringing strong skills and knowledge in food preparation and service to make a significant contribution to ABC Healthcare.
• Well versed in following recipes and preparing healthy meals
• Skilled in feeding individuals who need assistance
• Familiar with food related equipment and its maintenance including microwaves, electric ovens and stoves and dishwashers
• Practiced in preparing special dietary needs recipes
• Committed to high standards of food preparation and service quality
• Effective communication and team work abilities
|☑ Food presentation||☑ Serving meal||☑ Cook assistance|
|☑ Dining area set up||☑ Cleaning and sanitation||☑ Infection control procedures|
|☑ Loading food carts||☑ Dish washing||☑ Dietary Department policies|
|☑ Equipment handling||☑ Tray cards arrangement||☑ Utensils/supplies management|
HEAVENLY OLD HOME, Seattle, WA | Summer 2013
• Assisted the residents in daily life activities including personal hygiene maintenance tasks and feeding
• Kept record of medication schedules and ensured timely administration of the same
• Assisted in chores including laundry, cleaning and cooking at the facility
NORTH EAST HIGH SCHOOL, Seattle, WA, 2014
• Bilingual: Spanish, English
• Cultural sensitivity
• CPR and First Aid
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Cooking • Social Networking • Pet Walking
Last updated on