How to Write an Entry Level Dietary Aide Resume?
In order to write a good resume for the entry-level dietary aide position, you should mention your knowledge and strengths and make effective use of relevant keywords.
So you think you have an impressive list of qualifications ready for the prospective employer?
Guess what; the employer will receive many resumes. To make your qualifications stand out, you need to relate them to the job at hand.
Build a connection between your skills/competencies and the requirements of the employer.
Before sending your resume, make sure you have incorporated an ample amount of dietary aide skills and keywords or field-specific key terms.
This is crucial since most recruiters use electronic scanning methods for shortlisting of resumes which pick up resumes using key terms.
Entry-Level Dietary Aide Resume No Experience
4055 NE Street, Seattle. WA 45621
An upbeat, courteous, and respectful individual seeking work as a dietary aide, bringing strong skills and knowledge in food preparation and service to make a significant contribution to ABC Healthcare.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Well versed in following recipes and preparing healthy meals.
- Skilled in feeding individuals who need assistance.
- Familiar with food-related equipment and its maintenance including microwaves, electric ovens and stoves, and dishwashers.
- Practiced in preparing special dietary needs recipes.
- Committed to high standards of food preparation and service quality.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Food Presentation
– Dining Area Setup
– Loading Food Carts
– Equipment Handling
– Meal Serving
– Cleaning and Sanitation
– Tray Arrangement
– Cook Assistance
– Infection Control Procedures
– Dietary Policies
– Supplies Management
HEAVENLY OLD HOME, Seattle, WA
1/2020 – 4/2020
- Assisted the residents in daily life activities including personal hygiene maintenance tasks and feeding
- Kept a record of medication schedules and ensured timely administration of the same
- Assisted in chores including laundry, cleaning, and cooking at the facility
NORTHEAST HIGH SCHOOL, Seattle, WA
- Bilingual: Spanish, English
- Cultural sensitivity
- CPR and First Aid
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Social Networking
- Pet Walking