Dietary aides typically work in a healthcare setting where the need for nutritional balance is of the utmost importance.
They work with diet managers and dieticians to plan and organize menus that are prudent to each resident or patient’s requirements.
If you are looking for a position as a dietary aide, you will need to ensure that your resume objective statement is conducive to the employer’s requirements. Portray your key skills in the resume objective statement.
You may get help from the following sample objectives for this position:
Experienced Dietary Aide Resume Objective Examples
1. To become a member of the mission-driven team of ABC Company in the capacity of a dietary aide. Poised to make a positive difference in the lives of residents by assisting in cooking meals, cleaning work areas, washing dishes, and prepping meal trays.
2. Customer service-oriented dietary aide with strong cooking skills seeking a position at XYZ Company. Eager to leverage my 5 years of experience in preparing hygienic meals and cleaning work areas in various healthcare settings.
3. A pleasant and friendly individual with 3 years of experience in food and nutrition seeking a position at Beechwood Continuing Care as a Dietary Aide. Enthusiastic to utilize my strong food preparation and service skills.
4. Passionate and focused Dietary Aide enthusiastic to join ABC Nursing Home where my meal preparation and set-up skills can be utilized to support the dietician and nursing home residents.
5. Passionate Dietary Aide with Serve Safe Certification and 4 years of hands-on experience in serving meals, trays set up, and cleaning. Eager to provide assistance in dietary preparation and cleanup for residents and guests of the ABC Community.
6. To contribute to Family Health Hospital as a Dietary Aide by using my extensive experience in diet planning and cleaning to assist the patients in the most effective way.
Entry Level Dietary Aide Resume Objective Examples
7. Seeking an entry-level position as a Dietary Aide with Fitness and Herbs. Excited to provide quality food service and manage individualized diet plans using my dietary aide training.
8. To obtain a Dietary Aide position at Poly-vision Dieticians. Offering an extensive understanding of delivering food, maintaining food quality, and sanitizing work areas.
9. Desire to obtain a Dietary Aide position with Heaven on Earth, employing knowledge of proper food preparation procedures and serving meals in a timely fashion to ensure quality.
10. A Dietary Aide position with Diet Club. Poised to utilize my exceptional communication skills and hands-on dietary aide training to assist the dietician in managing residents’ diet programs effectively.
Recommended: Dietary Aide Cover Letter Sample