Floral Designers work in flower shops or with events management companies where their primary responsibility is to arrange flowers in a manner pleasing to the eye.
This job requires an individual to be incredibly creative and possess knowledge of flowers in general.
The following resume will provide you with some information on how a floral designer will write her resume when applying for a job.
7 River Cross Road, Casper, WY 63534
(020) 999-9999, Email
Bringing exceptional aesthetic sense, along with the ability to manage elaborate flower arrangements.
• Seven years of experience working as a floral designer
• Highly skilled in designing floral concepts for large and small corporate subscribers
• Hands-on experience in designing single gift arrangements per client specifications
• Known for creating unique designs on-site and off-site
• Created an intricate and elaborate floral mural for the Art Marathon held in January 2012
• Achieved success in winning Floral Design Concepts competition the participants of which were from 22 states
Cool Concepts – Casper, WY
Floral Designer | 2009 – Present
• Communicate with clients to determine floral arrangement needs
• Create window displays on a weekly basis
• Assure proper displaying and selling of flowers to customers
• Confer and plan arrangements according to customers’ specifications
• Make floral designs for corporate clients on-site following instructions
A.C. Moore – Rockville, MD
Floral Specialist | 2006 – 2009
• Managed pre-made, designing arrangements and production of special orders
• Provided ideas and inspiration for seasonal product presentation
• Drove sales and other key performance metrics
• Ensured operational standards are in place
Casper City College – Casper, WY
Associate’s Degree in Floral Design – 2005
• Excellent know-how of types of flowers and seasons they thrive in
• Creative mind
• Exceptional communication skills
• Able to handle high-stress levels
• Proven ability to work in an organized and time-efficient manner