Writing an effective cover letter that hits the target is not an easy task.
Due to aggressive competition in today’s job market, even well-qualified and experienced dental office managers need to write impressive and attention-grabbing cover letters in order to attain their dream job.
Here are 2 useful guidelines in this regard.
1. Customize your cover letter to the needs of the employer
Each company has its own internal norms. Find out about your prospective employer and bring your letter in harmony with their culture. This will help employers relate your candidacy easily with their job description.
2. Highlight skills that set you apart from the rest
When writing your cover letter for the dental office manager position, keep in mind that several other candidates with similar qualifications as yours will probably apply for the same post, so highlight your unique skills.
Below is a dental office manager cover letter sample for your further guidance in this regard.
Dental Office Manager Cover Letter Example
davis @ email . com
March 30, 2023
Mr. Nelson Kendall
68 North West Square
Whiting, NJ 55543
Dear Mr. Kendall:
Are you seeking an outgoing and seasoned manager for your dental office who has a track record of enhancing productivity while keeping office expenses within the allocated budget? If yes, then your search ends here.
The attributes which uniquely qualify me for this position include:
- Well-versed in dental consultant coordination and appointment shifting in case of last-moment changes
- Expert in insurance claims verification and processing
- Track record of developing productive PR with clients, prospective clients, and vendors
- Adept at building maintenance, supplies replenishment, and hygiene upkeep
- Profound IT skills with the ability to manage patient databases effectively
My previous employers recognized and appreciated my leadership acumen and the ability to maintain a highly organized dental office. My demonstrated skills in supervising the dental office staff and maintaining highly productive relationships with the vendors have been an asset in this role.
I strongly believe that I am the candidate who can ensure the smooth running of your dental office, reduce daily expenses, and enhance clientele by inducing an upbeat courteous, and customer service-oriented attitude. I would welcome the opportunity of meeting with you for an interview in order to discuss the prospect in further detail. Please call me at the above number to schedule a meeting.
Thank you for your time and consideration.