Not getting into the argument about which one is better – a summary or an objective – let’s see what a Customer Service Supervisor resume objective is all about.
This particular section of a resume marks its beginning, introducing the hiring manager to the person that he or she might hire. The fact that resumes are difficult to read because of the sheer length of them is not lost on anyone. Objectives can come to the rescue by providing hiring managers with valuable information about the candidate, without them having to go through the entire resume.
This is not to say that resumes are useless. It is just that the objective provides structure to them, preparing readers for what is to come. Objectives need to be written along certain lines, though. You cannot just put in any information that your heart desires.
A Customer Service Supervisor resume objective needs to highlight your skills and abilities, making it obvious why you are such a great person to hire, and what benefits the employer will receive once he or she hires you.
Do not make your objective too long. Instead, make it strong by putting in information that you are sure that the hiring manager will read. Anything extra or irrelevant needs not be made part of a resume objective.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a customer service supervisor position:
Sample Objectives for Customer Service Supervisor Resume
• Looking for a position as a Customer Service Supervisor at MTI providing benefit of extensive experience in leveraging assigned teams’ diverse perspectives and capabilities, aimed at provision of excellent services.
• Seeking a Customer Service Supervisor position at Mass Markets Inc. Offering expertise in directing sales forecasting activities, and training and developing service teams to ensure constantly and consistently high customer services at all times.
• Desire a position as a Customer Service Supervisor at Macy’s. Eager to apply exceptional proficiencies in developing and implementing strategies on ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business opportunities.
• Highly skilled and resourceful Customer Service Supervisor, with extensive experience in providing exceptional and well-placed services, to ensure customer satisfaction. Currently seeking a position at Harrords utilizing adeptness at training and mentoring customer service teams to make sure recurring business opportunities, and ensuring customer retention initiatives are taken into accounts.
• To obtain a Customer Service Supervisor position with Gaming Co. applying skills in building customer services capabilities through recruitment and development of service agents and representatives, aiming at provision of high quality services.