If you are seeking an entry-level job in the customer service arena, then you need will to craft an exceptional application package. This is because you might be competing with many professional players having years of experience.
The first and foremost thing in your job application package is a customized cover page. The following tips and a sample will guide you in this regard.
How to Write a Customer Service Cover Letter with No Experience?
- In your cover letter for a Customer Service Resume, you should highlight your customer care and communication skills.
- Even though you are new to this line of work, you still possess many transferable skills and relevant capabilities. Spend some time to find out your abilities and mention the same in your letter accordingly.
- Your cover letter must address specific skills that have been mentioned by the employer in the customer service job description.
- Focus on two or three primary receptionist skills and mention how your skills will benefit the employer. That is what hiring managers desire to know “what can you do for them.”
Recommended: Customer Service Resume No Experience
Sample Cover Letter for Customer Service With No Experience
241 Dale Street South
Houston, TX 50178
November 18, 2020
323 Some Street
Houston, TX 54474
Dear Mr. Smith:
In response to your job posting for a customer service representative at ABC Company, I am submitting my resume for your consideration. I possess quite a lot of transferable skills and abilities that will make me an asset to your organization.
With a profound ability to think and act quickly, I can substantially increase the client base. I offer you the following attributes which will be beneficial for ABC Company:
- Highly skilled in maintaining files, and performing data entry, filing and faxing tasks.
- Able to handle the reception area efficiently.
- Excellent negotiation and business communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of different departments’ functions within an organization.
- Well-versed with MS Office applications and databases.
You are seeking someone who is capable of handling angry customers in a fast-paced environment. I am a focused individual who can manage the adverse situations calmly and go that extra mile to get the job done. The enclosed resume will provide you with the complete details of my potential.
I look forward to meeting with you at your convenience to discuss this Customer Service position at ABC company in detail. I can be reached at (000) 854-9656 to set up and interview. I’ll contact your office after one week to follow-up.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.