Well-written cover letters for the custodial worker position persuade hiring managers to read your enclosed resume. If the content of your cover letter is good, an aggressive competition will not harm you.
How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for Custodial Worker Position?
- Research is important. When you research both the company and the job, you do not risk losing out on opportunities because you end up writing content that the employer is looking for.
- Read and reread the custodial worker job description provided by the employer.
- Include your skills as a custodial worker in the second paragraph.
- Do not duplicate information from your custodial worker resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Custodial Worker Position
May 10, 2021
Ms. Hannah Frank
225 Fruit Lane
Plymouth, MA 55898
Dear Ms. Frank:
As a meticulous custodian with great attention to detail, organization, and thoroughness, I am applying for a custodial worker role at Blue Apron.
Having worked as a custodial worker for 3 large building complexes (including a hospital and a 4-star hotel), I am well-versed in meeting even the highest cleaning and maintenance standards of any organization.
As part of Blue Apron, I can contribute using my following qualifications:
- Performing cleaning and sanitation work on all types of surfaces.
- Safely and accurately mixing and using cleaning agents, paying special attention to the management of hazardous materials.
- Handling waste management duties by following strict recycling and trash disposal procedures.
By reviewing my attached resume, you will note my enthusiasm and desire to contribute to the success of my employers. In fact, I have extensive cleaning and maintenance skills that served only to enhance the image of companies where I worked. I will gladly set aside time to meet with you in person or virtually and discuss how my talents can become your biggest asset.
Thank you for your time and consideration.