Your resume to apply for any position at Tim Horton’s should be accompanied by an attractive cover letter.
That is because a Tim Hortons cover letter serves as an introduction to you and your resume.
It also communicates your motivation to work for Tim Hortons.
In fact, a cover letter proves that your qualifications and capabilities make you a good contender.
The following sample will help you make your cover letter for Tim Horton’s job.
This sample is specific to a team member position but may be used for other positions as well.
Tim Hortons Cover Letter Example
May 1, 2022
Mr. John Doe,
667 South Ave
Kananaskis, AB S1Q 9Z7
Re: Housekeeper (Position ID 58847)
Dear Mr. Doe:
I am very interested in the position of a Team Member with Tim Hortons because my background aligns well with your job description. I offer 4+ years’ hands-on experience working in food service establishments and coffee shops.
As you can see in the attached resume, I possess strong expertise in making and serving coffee, donuts, and bakery items, handling cash, and providing customer service. Through my extensive experiences, I have gained strong skills in:
• Providing high-quality service to customers on the counter and drive-thru
• Greeting guests proactively with a smile
• Taking food, coffee, donuts, and drink orders
• Preparing coffee and food for customers
• Operating cash register and rewards points system
• Maintaining a clean work environment in accordance with COVID-19 protocols
• Answering questions about menu items and new promotions
• Getting and preparing orders for the drive-thru window
As a results-driven and energetic team member, I would welcome the chance to meet with you to discuss how my food service experience and customer service skills would be beneficial to Tim Hortons. I can be reached at (000) 528-3201 to arrange a meeting time that will best suit your schedule. I will get in touch with you by phone next week to follow up.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.