A cover letter for a retoucher position is an opportunity for you to direct the focus of the potential employer onto the most relevant skills found in your profile. If you utilize this opportunity smartly, your chances of winning an interview are doubled.
The following are some etoucher cover letter writing tips:
- Indicate your understanding of the organization and the retouched position.
- Highlight some of your relevant skills and expertise without bragging about the same, to develop a favorable image in the eyes of the employer.
- Showcase your enthusiasm to work for a specific employer.
- Employer’s expectations and demands must be kept in mind while writing a retoucher cover letter.
Related: Retoucher Resume
The following is a great sample cover letter for retoucher job.
Retoucher Cover Letter Example
732 Rose Shire Sq, Columbus, OH 94550
☏ (005) 666-7777
✉ [email protected]
March 3, 2021
Mr. Robert Mitchell
87 Tech Lane
Columbus, OH 94550
Dear Mr. Mitchell:
I am writing this application letter in response to your job advertisement for the Retoucher position in your marketing division.
Working at ABC technologies as a retoucher has provided me with an opportunity to develop my fine skills in image restoration and retouching. The experience has also taught me the importance of constant communication with the clients and the marketing department regarding client preferences and expectations in order to work more productively. In addition to the competencies required by your company for the given position, I offer expertise in:
- Adobe Photoshop fine tools
- InDesign based image reconstruction
- Image Texturing and layer work
- Color Restoration and color management
- Silhouetting and background contrast developing
My attached resume and portfolio will provide you with additional information regarding my expertise and potential as a digital photo retoucher.
I will call your office later this week to answer any questions that you may have and to implore the opportunity of discussing the position and my relevant expertise in more detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I excitedly look forward to contributing to the winning team of GB Designs in the capacity of a retoucher.