When writing a cover letter for post office job, taking assistance from the samples is a good idea.
The following sample cover letter for post office job which will assist you to make your cover letter for your application letter.
This cover letter is also useful for the following post office positions:
1. Mail Processors, Sorters, and Processing Machine Operators
2. Mail Clerks
3. Mail Carriers
You only need to change the titles and responsibilities in the second paragraph.
Related: Mail Carrier Resume Sample
Post Office Job Cover Letter Sample
99 Valley Street,
Houston, TX 21474
March 4, 2018
Mr. John Doe
US Postal Service
999 Commonwealth Avenue
Houston, TX 48741
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your Mail Clerk position demands the skills, aptitudes, and work ethic that I have developed as a courier clerk at AAA Courier Company. A highly enthusiastic individual who has extensive experience in the courier industry, I am keen to leverage my expertise to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of your position and US Postal Service, here are some aspects of my background that seem most related to meet your needs:
• Highly skilled in opening, scanning and sorting mail to ensure appropriate delivery.
• Proven record of providing timely and active customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to distribute and collect mail to and from relevant parties.
• Effectively operates postal machines and affixes postage and mailing labels.
• Special talent for maintaining log by using USCIS tracking systems.
• Able to lift heavy items.
As you seek a candidate who can contribute effectively in different kinds of hectic environments, I hope you will consider my credentials. I would like to meet with you to discuss this in detail and can be contacted at (000) 142-7474 to set up a meeting date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Last updated on