If you are interested in knowing how to write a good resume for post office clerk, then you should see the following and resume example to get started.
Post Office Clerk Resume Tips
❖ Give proper contact info: Start your resume with your name and contact information. Accurately mention the email address and phone numbers.
❖ Show your qualities: You might have a lot of qualities but mention only those which you deem fit for the post office job.
❖ Achievements make your resume stand out from the rest, mention a couple of your relevant achievements in a separate section.
❖ Provide information about your work experience in reverse chronological order
Our experts have created the following sample resume for the position of a post office clerk.
You can follow the format and take ideas to craft your own resume.
Related: Post Office Cover Letter Sample
Post Office Clerk Resume Example
224 Julian Lane, Texas, TX 78483
POST OFFICE CLERK
Highly skilled and industrious post office clerk who has a demonstrated ability to perform and deliver the best clerkship services independently as well as in a team. Tested skills in prioritizing and finishing multiple tasks in time and a highly organized manner. Able to grasp new concepts and take the initiative. Well versed in coordinating mail pick up and deliveries.
|✓ Mail Sorting|
✓ Parcel weighing
✓ Complaint handling
✓ Inventory Maintenance
|✓ Postage stamps sale|
✓ Money Order Issuance
✓ Shelves Stacking
✓ Front desk Handling
|✓ Time management|
✓ Cash handling
✓ Postman coordination
Post Office Clerk
ACE POST OFFICE, Texas, TX | 2011 – Present
• Enhance clients satisfaction by 60% through the demonstration of exceptional customer service etiquette and clerkship skills
• Successfully complete 800 hours of training in clerical education
• Compute estimate costs of 1000+ parcels according to weight and distance in one day
• Sell postage, revenue stamps and stamp envelops after receiving the due fee
• Respond to customer queries
• Issue and process money orders
FORT WORTH POST OFFICE, Texas, TX | 2009 – 2011
• Achieved ‘Best Employee of the year’ award in 2010 from Fort Worth Post Office
• Weighed parcels and calculated their costs according to the distance and weight
• Sorted incoming and outgoing mail
• Coordinated mail pickup and delivery
Advance Diploma in Microsoft Office Suite
Institute of Computer Sciences, Texas, TX | 2008
High School Diploma
Franklin High School, Texas | TX, 2007
Fluent in English, French, and Spanish
Current Texas Driver’s License