A Summer Camp Counselor resume is considered less impressive if you do not begin by writing an objective statement. This is especially true if you have less or no experience in hand.
Resume objectives need to be tailored to the needs of the employer. It must be remembered that an objective statement provides resumes with direction. If written properly, it can land a job.
A resume objective is basically a short blurb that tells the recruiter what skills, qualifications, and experience you have that will help a company achieve its goals.
Keep in mind that Summer Camp Counselor Resume objectives cannot be used to tell a hiring manager how a candidate intends to use the company for his own career advancement.
This statement brings results only if it can prove that a candidate would succeed in the role that he is applying for.
In fact, an objective statement is used to create interest in the rest of the resume and edge the reader to build interest in what the remaining of the resume has to say.
Sample Objectives for Summer Camp Counselor Resume
1. Seeking a position as a Summer Camp Counselor at Children of America. Eager to use my expertise in planning and executing age-appropriate summer camp activities, with a special focus on individualized and group interests.
2. Looking for a Summer Camp Counselor position at Miami Dade College. Bringing proficiencies in organizing camping trips and planning and leading group activities to attain success in summer camping programs.
3. Poised to work as a Summer Camp Counselor for Harand Camp where my skills in summer camp activities planning and implementation can be used to lead and motivate members.
4. To obtain a Summer Camp Counselor position at MediFit. Energetic to use my track record of developing, implementing, and leading recreational activities to direct and supervise members to get successful outcomes.
5. To work as a Summer Camp Counselor for Entertainment Camp. Excited to use my talents in leading summer camp activities through strong leadership skills and sound judgment. Known to motivate and lead camp participants. CPR Certified.
6. Seeking a Summer Camp Counselor position at Summer Naturally. Poised to work with a diverse group of children to lead summer camp activities. Able to handle adverse situations with delicacy and tact.