Writing a winning Summer Camp Counselor resume is not easy if you do not begin by writing an objective statement. This is especially true if you have less or no experience in hand.
Resumes need to have a targeted “look” about them if they are to be considered worthy of being read.
Objectives provide resumes with the direction. If written properly, a resume objective can land you the job.
A resume objective is basically a short blurb that tells the recruiter what skills, qualifications and experience you have that will help a company achieve its goals.
Resume objectives cannot be used to tell a hiring manager how a candidate intends to use the company for his own career advancement.
This statement brings results only if it can prove that a candidate would succeed in the role that he is applying for.
In fact, an objective statement is used to create interest in the rest of the resume and edge the reader to build interest in what the remaining of the resume has to say.
Sample Objectives for Summer Camp Counselor Resume
• Seeking a position as a Summer Camp Counselor at Children of America. Demonstrated expertise in planning and executing age-appropriate summer camp activities, with special focus on individualized and group interests.
• Looking for a Summer Camp Counselor position at Miami Dade College. Proficient in organizing camping trips and planning and leading group activities, in sync with designated summer camping programs.
• Desire a position as a Summer Camp Counselor at Harand Camp. Eager to employ exceptional skills in summer camp activities planning and implementation, along with deep knowledge of leading members through emergency procedures.
• To obtain a Summer Camp Counselor position at MediFit. Track record of developing, implementing, and leading recreational activities. Ability to direct and supervise members for efficient outcomes of summer camp undertakings.
• To work as a Summer Camp Counselor at Entertainment Camp. Talented in leading summer camp activities through strong leadership skills and sound judgment.
• Seeking a Summer Camp Counselor position at Summer Naturally. Eager to work with a diverse group of children, leading summer camp activities and handling adverse situations with delicacy and tact.