An objective sitting at the top of a Mental Health Counselor provides hiring managers with valuable information about your capabilities
It allows them to make sound shortlisting and hiring decisions.
Let’s talk about what a resume objective should include.
Typically, a resume objective should highlight your inherent and work-related capabilities, to help hiring managers gauge what you will offer to them, once you are hired.
This information will help you in many ways – primarily, it will present you as a viable candidate for a job, which is the main purpose of writing an objective anyway.
But not all objectives are liked by hiring managers, whose standards are way above what you can imagine.
The best way to go about it is to make sure that you write your objective in sync with what the hiring manager wants.
This way, you will be able to reach him or her at a level that he or she expects you to.
Some examples of resume objectives for a mental health counselor position are provided below:
10 Best Sample Objectives for Mental Health Counselor Resume
1. Top-performing Mental Health Counselor looking for a position at Sava Care. Offering 12 years of dedicated experience in providing well-placed assessments and correlating treatment plans to patients suffering from mental and emotional illnesses.
2. Seeking a Mental Health Counselor position at Encompass Community Services. Leveraging a track record of assessing patients’ mental and emotional health conditions, and offering personal, school-related, and professional counseling to ensure patients’ emotional and mental wellbeing.
3. Looking for a position as a Mental Health Counselor with UW Medical Health Center. Bringing proficiencies in providing appropriate interventions, and brief psychotherapies for issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, phobias, grief, and communication problems.
4. Seeking a Mental Health Counselor position at Centennial Medical Center. Eager to utilize my 5 years of extensive experience in providing direct patient care to manage patients’ mental health and wellbeing.
5. A position as a Mental Health Counselor at Mount Sinai Health System. Offering skills in developing and implementing behavioral interventions, reviewing critical events, and providing crisis management services.
6. Driven Mental Health Counselor seeking a position at GCF Health Network where my excellent skills in overseeing the continuum of behavioral health treatments will be used to create and implement core mental health counseling plans based on individual analysis and response factors.
7. Looking for a Mental Health Counselor position at Endeavor Health Services to assist patients with mental health issues by providing them with customized plans.
8. Mental Health Counselor with expertise in providing mental health assessments and therapy services while monitoring the progress and efficacy of the medication. Enthusiastic to work for ABC Clinic.
9. To work as a Mental Health Counselor for Emerson Hospital. Bringing 7+ years of hands-on experience in conducting thorough assessments of patients’ mental statuses, history, and danger to self. Well-versed in preparing diagnoses and evaluations of mental disorders and implementing effective therapies.
10. To obtain employment as a Mental Health Counselor at HealthFirst. Excited to apply knowledge of conducting effective professional clinical interviews, formulating, implementing, and monitoring treatment plans, and responding appropriately to crisis situations.