There are some situations that demand a proper resume objective such as when a job seeker is changing their career path, targeting a specific position, or beginning their career.
An objective statement can prove to be very useful. A well-written resume objective contains the:
- Position title
- Name of the employer
- Your key skills
- How do you intend to contribute using your skills?
If your objective contains relevant keywords and skills, it will most likely grab the interest of the recruiter and motivate them to read your whole resume.
Here are some sample objectives for mental health worker resume.
Sample Mental Health Worker Resume Objectives
Experienced Mental Health Worker Objectives
1. Highly qualified, patient care-oriented Mental Health Worker seeking a position with AA Healthcare. Bringing 5+ years of experience in taking history, analyzing the case, and devising and implementing a comprehensive plan of action to address the clients’ mental health issues.
2. Compassionate Mental Health Worker seeking a challenging role with YMCA. Offering expertise in cognitive and rational emotive therapy for behavioral dysfunctions along with proven rapport-building and counseling skills to contribute to the mission of the YMCA successfully.
3. Talented and committed individual eager to work for St. Mary’s Hospital in the capacity of a Mental Health Worker to make the most of my skills in Drug rehabilitation, youth counseling, and relapse prevention. Knowledge of HIPPA and APA guidelines.
4. To obtain a Mental Health Worker position at IMD Clinic. Bringing 5+ years of hands-on experience in patient history taking, case analysis, therapeutic intervention, and correctional counseling to ensure the optimum mental health of patients.
5. Looking for a Mental Health Worker position with IKR Hospital where my expertise in behavioral counseling, mental health assessment, and therapeutic intervention could be put to productive use. Commitment to providing the best experience for patients and families within a challenging healthcare environment.
6. Results-driven mental health worker with 3 years of firsthand experience in intake assessment, crisis intervention, referral, case management, and psychogeriatric support. Eager to ensure that ABC Company’s clients with serious mental disorders or substance use have access to relevant assessment and treatment services.
Entry-Level Mental Health Worker Objectives
7. To instill a positive change in the mental health patients at the North West hospital through behavior counseling, case development, and direct care delivery. Demonstrated commitment to customer service and teamwork.
8. Passionate mental health worker with demonstrated initiativeness and sound judgment, seeking employment at ABC Healthcare. Bringing knowledge of psychological and social work principles, and the ability to apply them in a busy mental health setting.