Admission Counselors work in academic settings.
Their role is purely administrative as they are required to manage all aspects of an academic institute’s admission procedures.
If you are looking for a resume sample for this position, the following may help you in crafting your very own.
This sample starts with a targeted professional highlights and focuses an qualifications and achievements of candidate.
Admissions Counselor Resume Example
837 Wyoming ● Saint Paul, MN 42332 ● (000) 933-9212 ● Email
• Five years of experience working as an Admissions Counselor
• Highly skilled in advising, programming and working with university students
• Hands on experience with communicating with students to address inquiries
• In depth knowledge of common academic protocols used in managing admissions processes
• Proficient in creating liaison with different departments within a university setting
• Computer: MS Office Suite and MS Project
• Bilingual: English and Italian
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
• Proven ability to work flexible hours
• Profound ability to work with individual prospective students
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work long hours
• Formulated a comprehensive admissions application set which covers the entire admissions process without room for errors
• Introduced and trained admissions personnel on the online admissions processing database thereby reducing paperwork
Keiser University – Saint Paul, MN | Jan 2011 – Present
• Provide admissions assistance to university students and new applicants
• Set up info sessions by maintaining liaison with other institutes and agencies
• Assist students throughout the admissions process
Concordia University – Saint Paul, MN | Oct 2007 – Jan 2011
• Established relationships with outreach contacts
• Networked with district schools and universities
• Represented university at academic events
Saint Paul University – 2006
Bachelor of Science in Psychology